Scandal is Coming to BET. Rejoice, Gladiators!

BET is on a mission to get itself together in 2013 and I ain’t mad about it! It was announced that reruns of the first 2 seasons of Scandal will start airing on BET in August. And when season 3 kicks off, episodes will show on BET 8 days after they originally air.

Scandal

SAINTS AND AINTS, REJOICE!

I don’t know who BET hired this year but give that person extra vacay time because all these great decisions they’re making. First with Being Mary Jane, then with the fact that the awards was actually decent this year. And now, they’re gonna quench the thirst of us Gladiators by having a Scandal marathon next month. I’m so HERE for it!

I hit my jig like this at the news:

Wednesday Addams Dance gif

Now for the piece of bad news you might not know. Season 3 of Scandal was supposed to kick off on September 12 but it’s been pushed back to October 3.

*wall slides*

I was already unable to DEAL but now my ability to CAN has been severely handicapped. 3 extra weeks of missing Olivia, Brolivia, President Ghost, Cyrus the Based Goon, Senator Pudding Pop, Phantom Goon, Huckleberry Quinn etc. (if you don’t know where these names came from, then you missed my Guide to Scandal Characters Nicknames post). We shall overcome, yall.

So are you excited about Scandal coming to BET? Will you be watching the reruns?

Edit: This is now the cover photo of the official Scandal Facebook page:

Scandal Season 3 Premiere

MY BODY IS READY!

Comments on this entry are closed.

• Ciara July 15, 2013, 6:58 pm

OCTOBER!! Ugh I can’t lol.

But here’s some great substitutes till scandal returns my fellow gladiators. 🙂

Mistresses
    Twisted

I’m hooked. I only out of Scandal withdrawals lol

• Kwan July 16, 2013, 5:56 pm

Yas Twisted is everything I really want to know why Danny killed his aunt lawd. I don’t think he killed the girl but he def. knows who did.

• West July 15, 2013, 7:00 pm

YAAAASSS!! BET is definitely on the come-up and it’s about time!

• Justlikehoney1 July 15, 2013, 7:17 pm

Werrrrrrrrrk Wednesday Adams!

I have seen about 2 minutes total of the entire Scandal series. Decided to watch it OnDemand this summer but it’s not on there (booooo Xfinity). So I have no choice but to watch it on EBT. Based on how sexual the very beginning of Being Mary Jane was, I’m hoping they won’t edit out a thing. Either way, though, I’ll be tuning in to play catch up before the new season on ABC begins.

• Simone July 16, 2013, 1:03 pm

ROTFL @ “So I have no choice but to watch it on EBT”! I cannot. LOL

• Jabari July 15, 2013, 7:29 pm

«@shondarhimes Scandal season premiere table read is Thursday!»

Chile, I did my Bro. Franklin/leyomi drop/twerk session at the news that Queen Shonda has blessed us with this joyous news. See she be knowin’ her Gladiators! She knew we needed something to lift our spirits after this clusterfuck of a weekend.

And as for BET, I see you. You tryna be sophista-ratchet. *Tip of the hat*

And I’m with Luvvie, whoever is coming in and making BET do better deserves all the accolades and a hefty raise. But whatever yall doin, keep it up and don’t screw it up!!!

• Dee July 15, 2013, 10:30 pm

Bwahahahaha! I am so here for the jig gif. I wish I could make this my animated profile pic for all of my social network pages.

• iMAX July 16, 2013, 7:33 am

You better WORKKKKK Wednesday !!!

I have yet to watch an episode of Scandal because I was never able to catch it from Season 1. I cannot explain how excited I am that I can finally catch up and see what all the talk is about!

• Rachmo July 16, 2013, 8:34 am

Thank you for this Wednesday Adams gif!

• Laneesha July 17, 2013, 2:51 pm

that GIF had me in tears! hollerin! lol

MENU