15 Questions About the Season 2 LHHATL Reunion Part 1
The ratchet folks of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta had their reunion and the woman behind the curtains and the strings, Mona Scott-Young, hosted it.
1. Why was there a reunion band and it wasn’t Ray Chew and the Crew??
2. Why were all the ladies on that stage SNATCHED for the GAWDS! By snatched, I mean they played in the neon eyeshadow section of their makeup palette. Everyone’s eyes looked glow-in-the-dark. And why did they all look like Disney villains with all that contouring? I saw Cruella, Maleficent and Ursula on that stage.
3. Why are BOTH Joseline and Mimi such losers? I’ll tell you why. Because they’re fighting over a dude who looks like he lives in the underbelly of New York’s subway.
Way harsh, Tai.
But seriously. All this over Stevie. Wonders shall never cease.
4. Who told Shay she had any rank on that show? Coming on and tryna snatch Erica’s wig when she only appeared on like 3 episodes?
5. Who invites Karlie Redd to places? Also, that raggelly ass diss record she did against K.Michelle really didn’t get her nowhere. Also, Joseline was present to lay her out with her words. And I admit to enjoying it.
But her hair was LAIDDDT!
6. Why is “Hey maid. I see you got on your maid outfit like you always do.” STILL the best quote to EVER come out of LHHATL?
7. Did you see Stevie J’s taco meat arm pit hair? LAWD! I just wanted to run a relaxer under his arms. S-curl them pits or shave, Master Splinter!
8. Why is Joseline such a lost child? Talmbout she wants to change Stevie. As the King of Aint Shit men, Steebie ain’t to be changed unless he wants to be changed.
9. Is Mimi wrong for not speaking to Joseline when she drops off the baby at Stevie’s house? Methinks not! If you called me a maid and was the chick who slept w/ my man, HELL NAW I ain’t gon speak to you when I drop off my child. Shid. (-__-)
10. Why does Mimi look like she’s about to pop a vein in her neck ALLATAHM when she starts yelling? Homegirl’s blood pressue must be SKY HIGH messing with JoHe and the Rat man. Poor thing should take up kickboxing or something to let all that tension go.
11. Who was surprised that Stevie still wouldn’t say the words “I’m engaged?” Not nobody. Because he is garbage. And why does Joseline put up with this man who won’t claim her? Their shenanigans are tired. But I can’t help but watch.
12. Who gave Scrappy a Bible? When Mona asked him how he’s doing, he answered “blessed and highly favored.” Ain’t that the quote of the people who go to church one day out the year (Easter)? Chile… I hope he’s staying highly sober since rehab.
Also, why was he on stage looking like Willy Wonka? I wonder where Scrappy’s chocolate factory is located.
13. Why was Scrappy talmbout Erica wasn’t always there for him when he got arrested or when he went to court? Sir, being there for your delinquency is a fulltime job in itself and people need to do work that actually pays! Ugh. Hoodrats and this “ride or die” love mentality. I’m a ride or “bail you outta jail one time and the other times you might be on your own” type because we grown. Ride or WHY YOU GOTTA BE SUCH AN IDIOT?
14. Where did Momma Dee buy that chain belt she wore around her head as a tiara? She’s so thirsty to be royalty of some invisible kingdom. She must defeat Mufasa first though. That’s Mingnon.
15. Why are Traci and Drew so damb boring?!? They got on that stage and even Mona’s random editing couldn’t make them seem interesting. BJ and Baby Bop gotta go. Cuz no one curr. In the words of Momma Dee:
I ain’t got TAHM! But actually, I do. I’ll be watching next week’s reunion part 2. I see Kirk and his overeager Adam’s Apple are about to be under the spotlight. Good times.
And I may not be here for Joseline’s stupidity regarding Stevie but I’m still here for her foolery, one-liners and GIFs. She makes that show interesting.
Did y’all watch last night’s reunion? Whatchu think about the ladies’ alphets and makeup?