Famous folks

Kim Kardashian’s Yansh is Out on Instagram

Last night, Kim Kardashian posted a picture on Instagram that made folks (men, women, sheep and goat) say GGGAAAHHHHTTTTDDDAAAMMMBBB!!! She’s rocking a onesie with a wedgie and giving us a backshot (HA!) in the pose we all did in 6th grade in that “BFFs FOREVER” group picture we took at Magic Photos. Just look at it:

Kim-Kardashian-booty-instagram

Abeg, see the yansh on Kimberly. CHEI! My jaw dropped and I had to tell myself to close it. You can’t sit up there and say that ass ain’t SITTING like kids on a school bus as the wheels go round and round. Fake or not (*coughs* she got fat transferred there), her ass deserves its own theme song. For someone who just had a baby four months ago, she looks damb good. Maybe that’s why she posted this particular picture. Well, that and she’s a massive attention hussy.

I can’t say that I’m giving Nori’s Mama ALL the high fives for this picture. BUT I’m not saying that if my ass looked that glorious, I too wouldn’t post a picture of it for 9 million of my closest friends to admire. Well, let’s face it. If my gluteus was so maximus, I’d be rocking short shorts in all types of inappropriate situations (like church, or a TED talk or in the winter) because I don’t know how to act. God be knowing who to give what to.

Just saying

Back to what I’m talmbout, Kim knows that she’s the butt (pun might be intended. I haven’t decided) of jokes based on her infamy as THE SEX TAPE CHICK. If she was smarter, she’d change the conversation to make folks focus on her excellence in other fields WHILE we admire the hell out her booty. But Kim must like the type of conversation happening around her name.

Look at Serena Williams, whose yansh is my spirit animal. Her body is amazing, her ginormous ass is real and she ain’t afraid to flaunt it. AND I’m not mad at her. TWIRL, girl TWIRL! Yet, she’s dominating the tennis world and being the ultimate champion so she carries respect where she goes. I do think women should enjoy their Brickhouse status.

However, Kim keeps using her body as her ONLY tool and that’s where I think she’s doing this wrong. We continue to be see her as a simpleton who’s dragging two watermelons behind her and echoing space between her ears.

Beyonce sips tea gif

It is Kim’s right to be looked at as PURELY a sexual object. It’s also our right to ask you why you don’t want to be anything more? She’s spent all her time being Kimmy the Body that when/if that body starts to go, what is she gon have left but the remnants of youth bygone and tits by her thighs?

But girl, I guess.

So whatcha’ll think? First of that ass. And then of what folks (and me) are saying about this picture she posted.

P.S. Seriously. Her body is sick, doe.

Whose Wise Baby is This? (And Foolery From My Readers)

Mrs. Smith Goes to Washington: Scandal Episode 303 Recap

1. Pier
    October 17, 2013 at 9:18 am

In all honesty I don’t think she knows anything else but making it with her body. If she did she would have done something great by now!!

• Rachel
      October 17, 2013 at 9:21 am

Agreed!

• Byshop
      October 17, 2013 at 11:56 am

Go with your strengths, I guess. Even though people should aspire to be more….and I don’t mean buy mo’ ass.

2. Drea
    October 17, 2013 at 9:20 am

1) That ass tho. 2) That ass tho. 3) I want more for Kim too. She doesn’t bother me like she does some women and we all need to admit that she’s just a gorgeous woman. I think Nori’s mom is pimpin herself out. But I want more for her. I’m not sure what that “more” entails but I want to take her more seriously and simply can’t when she does ish like this.

In conclusion, that ass tho.

• Mz. Niecy
      October 17, 2013 at 10:00 am

LOL, u said enTAILS

• AARP Barbie
        October 17, 2013 at 7:02 pm

lmAo~

3. October 17, 2013 at 9:21 am

Banging body or not, she’s a Mom now and already using that Kardashian branding model her own Mom was for her. Exploit your body to distract from your lack of talent. Baby North is gonna be so proud of this pic when she’s old enough to understand it-NOT

4. Ayo
    October 17, 2013 at 9:24 am

I think kanye’s response was what cracked me up! Dude doesn’t usually tweet. But when he tweets, he lets us all know he’s rushing home for kim’s bum bum.

Kim’s bum is a separate person, it seems. It is too big. I don’t want any of that. I’m cool. Thanks.

5. That_Dude
    October 17, 2013 at 9:28 am

Miss Fakonce NAWLes does have a banging body (loving the side boob), but that’s it. I agree that she’s not known for anything but teh sex tape & her affinity for brown-skinned men (not sure how Kris Humphries got through). But hey, it’s working for her, so…I guess *shrug*

• Ellyn
      October 17, 2013 at 9:50 am

Kris has the brown in him (half anyway), so she gave him…ahem…a “pass”. Same with Dallas Cowboy Miles Austin.

• That_Dude
        October 17, 2013 at 11:43 am

True, but she’s not down w/those ‘passing’ Negroes. Kim needs everyone to SEE that she knows exactly what Brown can do for her…

6. October 17, 2013 at 9:31 am

LOL That’s Kanye’s problem. If she is boring and dull, but he’s loving the lovin and the body it comes in NOW that’s fine. I just hope he loves it all when it is on the flo’ in ’bout twenty years. But let’s be completely honest. She’s going to have it all tightened up yearly ‘cuz she knows what side her bread is BUTTer’d on…pun TOTALLY intended.

7. October 17, 2013 at 9:32 am

Well, I just about spit out my morning coffee when I read that Serena’s booty is your spirit animal. And that post was the truth.

I do wish that Kim would stop with the booty shots and the vanity and be about something else. Everyone’s always saying how she’s so talented and smart but where is the talent? Yes, she takes a mean selfie and can get her face bronzed to death but what else is she actually doing. For some reason she’s famous because she laid there like a slug during a sex tape but what else will you be famous for in life? Being Kanye’s boo? Being Nori’s mom? Whatever.

8. October 17, 2013 at 9:39 am

I wish this girl would sit down somewhere and nurse her damn child!

That baby is probably hooked up to a leather-covered milk dispenser while her parents rant on late night couches and splash their asses all over instagram.

I’ve never liked this heffa, because her personality is either luke-warm or evaporated into hot air.

Her ass keeps inflating and deflating (get it together!), and she is the epitome of all that is wrong with most teenage girls and women who never advanced beyond 15 in their heads.

And NO, I DON’T respect her hustle. Let’s see: Screw someone on camera, leak it accidentally on purpose, complain about how you want to be seen as more than Brandy’s brother’s whore, keep doing the same airheaded bimbo things, sleep with *insert famous Black man here*_______. Repeat.

Girl, just hur’ up and evaporate!

• Shondell
      October 17, 2013 at 9:51 am

I love this response and everything it stands for. That’s all.

• Mo mo
      October 17, 2013 at 10:03 am

Oh my, taj, are we on Fraggle Rock, cos you like Marjory The Trash Heap to me. . . Speaking so much TRUTH!!

Ain’t nothing uglier to me than an empty vessel that won’t stop making noise, and this heffalump is the emptiest vessel I’ve ever seen

Kanye, please go away and take your ventriloquist dummy with you before blood pressure take me….

• October 17, 2013 at 12:32 pm

DIED @ heffalump!

• October 17, 2013 at 10:12 am

*Nods like a bobble head in agreement *
      Get that said!!!!

• Milaxx
      October 17, 2013 at 10:14 am

A hustle as old as time BTW. Kimmie needs to go talk to one legged Zsa Zsa ad her bugged out husband. Find out what happens to body gals when they get old.

• October 17, 2013 at 12:32 pm

She better let Zsa Zsa n’em learn her some thangs!

• lnedykstra
      October 17, 2013 at 11:49 am

*stands up … slow claps … raise hands towards sky … yells “Praise Jesus!”

This is the post. I think Kim KarTRASHian is disgusting and thirsty as hell! She wants so badly to be compared to Duchess Catherine, but she shows over and over again that she has the class of a 17 year old girl.

You know what? I have a nice body (small waist, flat stomach, round and perky behind) that would be prime for that “Instagram life” but I have wayyyyyy more taste and class than that! She is constantly relegating herself to the good-for-one-thing archetype! She’s a mom now and needs to conduct herself as such!

SMH!

• October 17, 2013 at 2:33 pm

What is it about motherhood that makes it inappropriate to have your picture taken in a bathing suit?

• say what?
        October 17, 2013 at 4:14 pm

um I’m curious; does a classy woman tell the world she is classy? and what truly makes a ‘nice body’?…I’m curious

• Mocosaloca
        October 19, 2013 at 12:47 am

Truly classy people don’t have to drag other people down to build themselves up.

Just saying

• WhiskeyOnTheRox
      October 17, 2013 at 2:45 pm

WEEELLLL Preach that good word.

• Randomly Jazzy
      October 18, 2013 at 6:28 pm

*claps like I’m slamming a tambourine* yes to this!

9. ShelbySP
    October 17, 2013 at 9:42 am

Her body is the only tool she has. I don’t know of any other talents. Yet she can’t even tell other people how to dress her properly. (Remember the Met Gala?)

• Milaxx
      October 17, 2013 at 10:12 am

The Met gala and everything she has worn since hooking up with Kanye and being introduced to “his stylist”.

I still laugh at how Anna Wintour shaded her by cropping her out of press photos. Her boyfriend may have managed to get her an invite, but Anna ain’t trying to acknowledge her presence.

10. SaSha
    October 17, 2013 at 10:01 am

Looking at this pic took me back to Ye’s comment about her getting a star on the Walk of Fame… and… well… NAWL! I really ain’t here for this girl (but felt compelled to write a comment though o__o). As for her behind, ain’t dreaming about it either. But I would love to hear what her butt theme song would sound like.

11. Milaxx
    October 17, 2013 at 10:09 am

I think Kim is a very pretty woman, but I also feel sad that that’s all she see herself as as well. Being pretty is nice, and let’s face it, in this world being pretty will indeed open many, many doors. The issue is she doesn’t give anything else and her need for apparently everyone to constantly tell her that she is pretty is not only tiresome, it’s boring.

12. KemaB
    October 17, 2013 at 10:16 am

I wanted to but I absolutely can’t hate on Kim and that booty because if it were mine it would have its own Instagram page called KemaBass and every picture would contain the Hashtags #youmad #dontyouwishyourgirlhadanasslikeme lol JK 😉

My real question is why is KimK transitioning into Beyonce does anyone else see this should Jay be worried about Yeezy having a thing for his lady cuz…..

• RavenJ
      October 17, 2013 at 9:17 pm

Hmmm…Yeezy was the one that was hopping around like a 5 year old on Christmas morning when Beyoncé showed her growing baby bump and it was Yeezy that ran on stage to let Taylor Swift (and the world) know she didn’t deserve the award…

13. Gennatay
    October 17, 2013 at 10:20 am

She looks great. PERIOD
    Just because your a mom does not mean you have to start wearing mu-mu’s. You don’t stop being a women just because you became a mother. I’m not a Kim fan, Stan or otherwise, but it kills me how badly people, especially women, judge her. Just because her relationship status makes the news and yours is just a Facebook status change does not make her a whore. Kim is a BRAND and I’m not made at her one bit.

• Gennatay
      October 17, 2013 at 10:31 am

*mad

• October 17, 2013 at 1:13 pm

If Kim were one of the “unknowns” we would still be pointing and laughing at her, because she would have had 20 of these fickle Facebook status changes.

I think you’re missing the point.

This isn’t slut shaming. It’s simply people being tired of seeing her ass splashed on everything and being told by people like you that we should be appreciating her. For WHAT?

It’s not about her feeling sexy. Every woman should feel beautiful and sexy, mother or not. That’s not the issue here. She’s acting like a 17 year old that just discovered her lady parts, but she’s not. She’s a 20-something (30-something?) year old woman showing US her lady parts. *gag*

• MyTruthNotYours
        October 18, 2013 at 6:38 pm

“All women have the right to show their naked asses to complete strangers, just like all women have the right to walk outside with shit smeared on their face. We going to notice, and we’re going to point and laugh. She will deal.:

@Taj…YOU my dear are my new HERO!!!!!!
        *bows down @ this comment!*
        OMG!!!! These comments give me LIFE!!!!!

14. October 17, 2013 at 10:54 am

I have wondered why she only sells her looks because just from watching Keeping up with the Kardashians (shut up, I like mindless entertainment sometimes) you can tell she is SO worried about her looks because she knows they will eventually fade. Her anxiety and self consciousness around it all worries me and makes me sad. She knows that beauty is fleeting and that will help for only so long. I guess she is just going to milk it as long as she can until she has to move to something else? She is obviously not a terrible businesswoman because we’re STILL paying attention to her (despite her being pretty damb boring if I do say so myself), so perhaps she’ll impress us in the future.

15. October 17, 2013 at 11:01 am

*spitting out coffe* “spiritual animal?????”

Ummm… DAYUM! I’m like you Luuvie, I would be all kinds of inappropriate if I had her or Serena’s ass. Just sayin…
    But on the real, I’m going to need Kim to start using more than her body to get ahead. Cause in a few years, that ass will be on the ground.
    But for now….DAAAAAYYYYUUUMM!

16. Ambar P.
    October 17, 2013 at 11:18 am

The crazy thing is she doesn’t wanna be looked at as a sexual object and wants to be seen as a business woman with a brain but she FOREVER does ish like this. And if a woman wants to do this then fine but don’t complain when that is all people remember about you. She’s done a sex tape, promoted Girls Gone Wild, posed nude for Playboy and sells her privacy to a reality show and then has the nerve to get upset when that is all people see! Bitch I don’t see you going to get your college degree all I see is you trying to show off that ass. Kanye might appreciate it now but I’m sure your daughter won’t once she grows up.

• Mallory Wallace
      October 23, 2013 at 10:14 pm

Lmao! Say that please!

17. Mo to tha
    October 17, 2013 at 11:51 am

This convo about fleeting beauty reminds me of something this older guy said to me a few weeks ago. He and his wife were leaving a restaurant after dinner (we were still eating) and she was struggling to get out of the booth. He turns to us and says ‘We met when we were like 25 and back then she had a coke bottle body. It may not have the shape anymore, but there’s still some coke in there!’ After we died laughing, I thought about it and while he was obviously attracted to her initially, they’d been together so long because she also had something else.

Kim just doesn’t seem to have that something else. Maybe she shows more diversity in her personality and interests than we see publicly. However, from the outside she portrays herself as a vapid woman only interested in our validation of her beauty…which is annoying. Lets be real this is a train wreck we can’t look away from. We ALL know that beauty is not enough to sustain a relationship long term and we just can’t believe that she doesn’t seem to be trying to develop herself beyond her appearance which means she’s destined for more public relationship drama. To make it worse, she’s with Kanye who DEFINES the word dramatic so if/when they do breakup its going to be a hissy-fit for the ages.

18. Sherri
    October 17, 2013 at 12:25 pm

massive attention hussy..doing too much

19. hcbaby
    October 17, 2013 at 12:34 pm

well….i have to go squat now. That is all.

• Sunny
      October 21, 2013 at 5:19 pm

I am squating with you

20. October 17, 2013 at 12:44 pm

Back in my pageant days, we had a keynote speaker tell us once. If you think riding on your looks works forever. There is a 10 year old out there right now who in 10 years will put your shit to shame. My mouth dropped, but I knew she was right. Kim, needs to move on to other things. Being the sex symbol of the world isn’t really a thing.

• say what?
      October 17, 2013 at 4:20 pm

she is getting old

21. October 17, 2013 at 12:45 pm

I can’t with her. The only person from their family I can stand is Khloe. Kris H was right about her not going to relevant in some 20+ years from now. But I am betting her daughter will be doing the same…if Kanye doesn’t have a say so.

• October 17, 2013 at 1:20 pm

Nah, their daughter may likely be all kinds of emotionally/mentally jacked up from this superficial upbringing. She will imitate what she sees and turn up the volume out of resentment. Kim will encourage it because her mother encouraged her mess, and Kanye will encourage it because…well…he thinks Kim should have a star on the Walk of Fame. We see what he values as healthy, marketable skills.

• October 17, 2013 at 2:18 pm

I couldn’t type like I wanted to since I was on my phone and walking. But I agree with you Taj. That girl is going to her generation of no talent infamous celebrities! But this is how I felt about Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie. Even though they had their music careers and books but I just didn’t feel like it authentic enough to pull them into the talent category.

22. Rampage
    October 17, 2013 at 1:47 pm

It never stops.

Pretty woman makes money being pretty, women hate on her. She has turned every lemon into lemonade since the sex tape and made enough stacks to live off the interest and everyone here keeps asking to see her mind. Count the paper ladies!! Her mid is right there. There is a line around the block of dumb pretty girls who make small paper. Never Kim K though, and I have to respect that.

She is making major money in the same way that female anchors/broadcasters, models, athletes and that girl in HR you can’t stand does: by promoting fineness and using that to get ahead.

By the time her looks fade she will have enough dough to do whatever she wants to do, including nothing. And judging by her mother she will be fine a long time. I am NOT going to knock her hustle and neither should anyone here. The only women I have ever seen who do not capitalize on their looks CANNOT do so. Attractiveness sells and for Ms. Kardashian bidness is GOOD.

• say what?
      October 17, 2013 at 4:22 pm

ummm, you have a point

23. Rampage
    October 17, 2013 at 1:48 pm

*mind

24. October 17, 2013 at 1:55 pm

I am happy for her because everybody was hatin’ on her body while she was pregnant! She got her sexy back 🙂 And if I had that……shoooo….I’d be makin’ that dough, too ♥

25. October 17, 2013 at 2:31 pm

“She’s spent all her time being Kimmy the Body that when/if that body starts to go, what is she gon have left but the remnants of youth bygone and tits by her thighs.”

Money. Her money, Ye’s money, those dresses at Sears that they probably paid her in full for but are only selling on clearance now money.

It’s a lot of women making sex tapes and showing ass for less.

26. October 17, 2013 at 4:37 pm

To be fair though, Kim has made millions not off the sex tape, but off the many BUSINESS VENTURES she has been able to accrue because of the attention her body has gotten her, so I don’t think it’s fair to say she only uses her body. She uses her body to GET attention, then DIRECTS that attention to all the things she wants you to BUY. The Kardashians have books, clothing, makeup, dolls, spray tans… everything under the sun. And none of that is directly related to her bountiful behind. Say what you want about her morals etc, but Kim (and Kris) is a smart business woman, who is taking advantage of the one tangible asset she does have to bring her returns in other areas. I think that’s dope.

• October 18, 2013 at 8:37 am

Although @ninjacate I appreciate your comment I have to disagree. Kim has made her millions off having a stereotypical black woman’s body and a white complexion. An African American woman will never be able to do what she does with a real body but she can buy our parts and make millions. Karren Steffens was ridiculed doing what Kim does. So is Draya but we make excuses for this woman? She has no talent and neither does her mother. If her mother had some business sense she would have used it a long time ago. The reality is people can make money being black without being black. People want to be us but don’t want us to be us. So much for a post racial America.

• MyTruthNotYours
        October 18, 2013 at 6:53 pm

@LaTasha I so agree…
        JMVHO –
        Don’t we have MORE than enough half naked women on every show, video, magazine cover!!??? I’m like seriously??? Enough already. People kill me w/the whole ‘she making her money” bit. But at what point do we GROWTH the F%#K up and something more positive with our lives!!?? IJS..
        *shesh*
        Enough already….
        Yes, she’s attractive, even gorgeous, but all of the attention getting tactics are BORING & POINTLESS!!! There’s only sooo many angles she shoot that azz, and I believe they’ve all been shot already. Give it a rest. This generation is so freakin consumed with the idea of having heaps of loot…for what!? Most have proven that once they get it they haven;t a clue as to what to do with it…except blow on shyt they can barely pronounce, and in massive quantities just b/c they can.
        So the new entrepreneurial business model is pimp yourself, then your children, to what end?
        *UGH*
        I’m over the whole lot of them…..
        Again…Just My Very Humble Opinion on the subject….Money can’t buy CLASS.

• MyTruthNotYours
          October 18, 2013 at 6:54 pm

….”GROW” not Growth…was on a bit of a rant…my bad. Typos make me crazy…*giggle*

• Christie
      October 19, 2013 at 10:27 am

If I had that much butt I’d actually be able to keep my pants up in the back. Flat butted white women curse Kim for being able to afford that ass, whole also doing the most with the least.

But what’s up with her post-baby face? Kim has a new baby, so she got a new face for the occasion? She’s starting to look like JLo while poor Nori is going to look like Kanye and Kim’s original face.

27. October 17, 2013 at 5:00 pm

You know, I can’t say a word against her getting her money. I can however look at the hypocrisy of the whole Kardashian crew (and Kanye when he’s on his John Tortorella ish) doing THE ABSOLUTE MOST to splash every facet of their lives onto the cover of every drugstore tabloid and then complaining about the attention being invasive. That’s where I shake my head.

• MimiLuvs
      October 17, 2013 at 8:49 pm

Yeah, I don’t understand that ‘ish either.

28. TishaP
    October 17, 2013 at 8:04 pm

Found a theme song for her butt on youtube. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oTZcAp1u6eM

29. Bitter for deez hoes.
    October 17, 2013 at 8:05 pm

I guess… I feel.. Bitter. -___- I mean, I’m not so heavenly blessed with all the booty a girl could buy or nothing, so I’m not like, “what about MY booty.” I know what I got and what I don’t got. But, I feel like, Kim is pretty with a big booty, and so are all the other chicken heads and hoodrats and certified “bad bitches” out there who throw it up on instagram on the daily. They all have big glorious booties, pretty faces and no talent. Why is Kim so unique? =/

• MimiLuvs
      October 17, 2013 at 8:44 pm

Why is Kim so unique?
      IMO, Kim is “ethnic” but she ain’t black.

30. MimiLuvs
    October 17, 2013 at 8:47 pm

Well, what Kim eats don’t make me sh*t, so I don’t have any “beefs” with her.

31. KenShune
    October 17, 2013 at 9:15 pm

Kim your somebody momma now, go breast feed or something, and sit yo ass down, please!

32. Mxm
    October 17, 2013 at 9:51 pm

It’s an a$$(organically made or synthetic) and it’s an a$$et. She’s trying to remain “relevant”, and make those Benjamins.

33. seriouslyReal
    October 17, 2013 at 10:27 pm

Omo mehhn, this woman self. See how quick she was to lose her baby weight. Body like that make me conscious of my body like..chaii. Anyway sha, i feel as though she needs to focus on being a good role model for her child but then i don’t know if she knows how to do anything other than be a sex symbol. Women like this make me wonder what they will be when they grow old.Her mother is gerring a divorce at this age, infact her whole family is just confused man.. i dont know anymore. Anyways she has made her money, let me make mine

34. realist
    October 18, 2013 at 6:30 am

Kim ain’t got shit on some of the caribbean women!

35. […] “If my gluteus was so maximus, I’d be rocking short shorts in all types of inappropriate situations (like church, or a TED talk or in the winter)”- @luvvie who was she talking about? [AWESOMELY LUVVIE] […]

36. […] This is bit of a long read but if you live in Chicago you should care about this, worth the read. Chicago magazine on a major drug cartel in Chicago [CHICAGO MAGAZINE] “If my gluteus was so maximus, I’d be rocking short shorts in all types of inappropriate situations (like church, or a TED talk or in the winter)”- @luvvie who was she talking about? [AWESOMELY LUVVIE] […]

37. October 18, 2013 at 1:14 pm

This was an educational experience for me: “Fake or not (*coughs* she got fat transferred there)”

I then had a chat with my gurl Google and found out that I can get butt implants or do fat grafting (transferring fat to the booty).

The more you know. Shooting star…and a**shots. #haaaayyy

• Rampage
      October 21, 2013 at 9:24 am

For the record, she actually had an azz MRI to show there was no work done. The allegations now are just hating unless you can find the receipt.

38. funkmysoul
    October 18, 2013 at 2:10 pm

Kim is a complete and utter fame/attention whore, but COT DAYUM. I literally said “Oh my gawwwwd” at that photo. She has a banging body and her booty is outta this world, but the thing with ‘celebrities’ like Kim is they have a shelf life. Look at Paris Hilton: she was the original got-famous-of-a-sex-tape and famous-for-being-famous but where is she now? Clucthing at the straws of relevancy.

Kim prolly knows this too, so she’s milking the opportunity for publicity even more than usual. I can’t even put all the blame on Kim, considering her mother’s actions. Kris Jenner is a pimp, and has been pimping out her kids for almost 10 years now…smh.

39. ASNCY621
    October 18, 2013 at 6:00 pm

Yeah, Imma give props…to Kim’s plastic surgeon. He did a wonderful job, apparently, not damaging any of the musculature or bones. Too bad there’s no way to eliminate the evidence of the natural layer of body fat that natural asses have. This was actually an add for her doctor (you know she’s always selling something) and I say it worked.

• Rampage
      October 21, 2013 at 9:25 am

40. edotstring
    October 22, 2013 at 6:52 am

Sooo….we’re gonna act like Kris Jenner isn’t the brains behind the Kardashian brand machine? Oh. Ok. What I see on the show could be made for TV obviously but all I ever see is her pulling the puppet strings and the girls just show up wherever she tells them to and take pictures.

41. Mallory Wallace
    October 23, 2013 at 9:56 pm

I agree fully with everything you said! She is way more intelligent than most think. But you’re right her problem lies in the fact that she is an attention whore lmao sad but true. The proof is in the pudding. There are better ways to get the attention she wants. And then she would be getting more positive than negative. She was smart in the fact she used the “sex tape chick” image to get to where she wants to be. She knew what she was doing when she did it. But come on, you’re engaged with a child; time to turn a new leaf love.

42. November 11, 2013 at 5:38 am

kim is still onr of my fav celebrity…love u :*

43. […] And then Kanye appears suddenly with half his face in the dark. And then he’s riding a motorbike and Kim Kardashian joins him for some straddling and awkward kisses. Kim is topless and it’s such an obvious image that I’m genuinely surprised she did it and I was terribly bored. Then again, she just has her entire yansh out on Instagram. […]