I’m Officially Obsessed with Game of Thrones (No Spoilers)

Game_of_thrones

Folks have been telling me to watch HBO’s Game of Thrones for the longest but I kept putting it off because I knew I’d want to watch it all in an epic marathon and I needed the time. The show is in the middle of its 4th season right now and there’s 10 episodes per season. My vacation last week was the perfect time to binge-watch it.

AND CHILE!!! I watched ALL 35 episodes of the show and I got my life. GOT. MY. LIFE. Game of Thrones has officially stolen my heart and I am obsessed. I had physical reactions to the stories. I mean I was literally falling out of my chair and clutching my shirt (in the absence of pearls) and shouting at the screen.

Guurrrlll gif

Game of Thrones is adapted from a (still unfinished) book series called A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin. It’s set in the medieval times and tells the stories of the people of Westeros. A lot of it revolves around these families, some royal, and the iron throne, which is at the center of much of a huge civil war. When the Mad King is killed by his main guard (Jamie Lannister), all hell breaks loose. That isn’t a spoiler, because it’s basically the beginning point of the show.

We see the stories of the Lannisters, Starks, Greyjoys, the Dothrakis and more. Basically, it’s a whole lot of medieval gooning.

There’s lots and lots of violence. There’s beaucoup sex. There’s hella drama. There’s murder, mayhem, infidelity, revenge, incest, betrayal, treason and more. This is not a show you want to watch with someone younger than 18. It’s crass sometimes and there’s lots of T&A. So if you want to check it out, make sure your young’uns aren’t in the room.

Bad things happen left and right and no matter how terrible things have been, when the next awful thing happens, you’re still caught by surprise.

game of thrones hound gif

There are no real good guys yet you root for folks anyway. Everyone is basically despicable in one way or another and you cannot get attached to anyone on Game of Thrones because they might not make it past the next sword fight. This is a warning I got repeatedly as I watched it and I was still gasping for air anytime someone got slain. The key to surviving Westeros and the GoT universe is to be as trifling and cutthroat as you can possibly be.

AND IT IS SO GOOD! OMG! It’s riveting (SEE? It’s so good that I used the word RIVET). It’s frustrating. It’s thrilling. It’s even funny in the midst of all that.

Tyrion Game of Thrones gif

I love Tyrion Lannister so much.

There’s no shade like medieval shade, man. And it just freaking ROCKS!

From the actors to the sets to the costumes to the stories. Game of Thrones is some good TV, man. So shoutout to their team and to George R.R. Martin, whose twisted mind developed this world. I’m so glad I was able to catch up, because now I can’t stop talking about it and making references to it.

What this means is that you can expect more Game of Thrones posts on Awesomely Luvvie. I would do recaps but it feels odd starting so far into it. We shall see. Let me know what y’all wanna see here and I’ll see what I can do.

Games-of-solange

Oh yeah. Because I’m the dork who watches a show and movie and decides to peruse the internet for EVERYTHING I CAN FIND ABOUT IT, I have been reading and watching all things Game of Thrones obsessively. This is why I am now in love with Gay of Thrones, a recap show by Funny or Die where superfan and hairstylist Jonathan Van Ness talks about the show after every episode as he does someone’s hair.

I HOLLER because he calls the characters nicknames like Evil Gloria Estefan and Power Bottom Joffrey and Mr. Sofia Vergara. He’s so rude and I love it. Plus his hair is LAIDT!

Here’s a clip of his excitement about Season 4 a week before it premiered. If you haven’t watched up to that point, you might need to skip this clip because: spoilers!

Where are my fellow GoT fans? Also, now that I’m a part of the tribe, do I get a membership card and jacket? What time are our monthly meetings? Do I need to bring snacks? Let a newbie know!

Comments on this entry are closed.

• NikiF May 16, 2014, 12:29 pm

Now I’m gonna have to check it out for real. I have had a lot of folks saying I needed to watch it but I kept putting it off. I’on e’em know why. But now, since I have to wait for Scandal and Sons of Anarchy to return, I’ve already rewatched Breaking Bad like twice, AND you recommend it, I’m going to break down and watch.

• Mona May 16, 2014, 12:30 pm

BOUT TIME!

Welcome and ignore any and all wedding invitations.

• Kim May 16, 2014, 12:38 pm

Yes Mona. Don’t go to any weddings, especially if you the one
      getting married.

• candigirlindmv May 19, 2014, 2:03 pm

I CFTU for about 10 minutes lol

• Chocl8t May 16, 2014, 12:34 pm

“The show is a perpetual knife stab (with a twist) to your emotions. And like the masochist that you might not know you are, you won’t be able to get enough of it. This is not a show about happy endings. In fact, it goes out of its way to piss on your hopes and dreams. And you will want more.” TRUUUUUUUUTH!!!

Welcome to the club hunty!!! You can sit next to me. 😉

• Mo to tha May 16, 2014, 12:35 pm

I LOVE GoT! My sister forced me to watch and I got all caught up in the rapture. It’s much like Scandal so when something really exciting happens I literally holler out (and scare the mess out of my dog).

I would love it if you did recaps….the foolery…the new lingo…I wouldn’t be able to take it.

Another series that doesn’t get enough shine (in my opinion) is Orphan Black. Its comes on BBC Saturday at 9pm. The second season just started and their about 5 episodes in. Its about Human Clones…its technically a Sci-Fi series but it DEF doesn’t really feel like one.

• Luvvie May 16, 2014, 12:54 pm

Caught up in the rapture indeed! The entire time I watched GoT, I was yelping like a fool. I’ve been told to check out Orphan Black too but I need to pace myself. lol

• Brandi May 17, 2014, 3:18 pm

Orphan Black is my new obsession! The main actress slays. Every character she plays truly feels like they are not the same person. All in one TV show.

• Melissa May 16, 2014, 12:54 pm

YESSSSS to Orphan Black! Yes! On another note…how sad was i for Being Human to end 🙁

• Dee May 16, 2014, 2:05 pm

I couldn’t get into the last season of being human. should I have stick with it?

• Pasha May 17, 2014, 2:19 am

I love Orphan Black. Tatiana Maslany is brilliant, each clone is unique.

I too am sad about Being Human, I was looking forward to seeing it flourish. 🙁

• Denise May 16, 2014, 1:33 pm

My husband forced me to watch, an’ chile’, I was HOOKED after episode 5. Now, I’m worse than he is. I’m serious about not missing an episode. Oh, and the comment about Tyrion needing Solange, House of Dereon….CLASSIC!!!

• Mona May 16, 2014, 12:37 pm

And now I’m finna lose my job watching Gay of Thrones all afternoon. Thanks Luvvie!

• Luvvie May 16, 2014, 12:54 pm

You’re welcome! I watched like 10 eps of Gay of Thrones in a row. I love Jonathan.

• Dee May 16, 2014, 12:38 pm

WRITE FASTER FAT MAN!

I read the books so I know *some* of the surprises, especially the big one, but it is interesting to see how the show is going to deviate from the book

• Luvvie May 16, 2014, 12:55 pm

Because it takes George R.R. Martin to write the books, he’s actually told the producers of the show how it all ends, in case he dies. It’s THAT serious!

• Dee May 16, 2014, 2:01 pm

“In case he dies”

That man is gonna be gone well before the last book comes out. I feel it. Just like Robert Jordan.

• Kim May 16, 2014, 1:31 pm

Yes. I’ve read the books as well and I’m so jealous I’m not a producer because I want to know the ending. If he published a chapter at a time I would go broke buying each and every one!!! And they were pretty true to the books until this season. Quite interesting how they are deviating and also foretelling what is going to happen in the books

• Serenity May 16, 2014, 12:39 pm

These people aren’t ashamed to kill off major characters. Welcome to the fold. Winter’s coming….

• Luvvie May 16, 2014, 12:56 pm

Right! They’ll kill off a main character SO QUICK and leave me sitting there looking like a lost child.

• mid_il_1 May 16, 2014, 12:45 pm

Luvvie, did the Red Wedding not knock you out COLD!?? I was walking around the house depressed for a week (until the next episode). Welcome to the club!!!

• Dee May 16, 2014, 12:51 pm

I was one of those smug book readers who was more focused on my viewing companions than I was on the screen.

My boyfriend seriously did not talk to me for the rest of the night. He was genuinely upset I didn’t ‘warn’ him.

• Luvvie May 16, 2014, 1:00 pm

I was warned to brace myself and the impact of the Red Wedding still almost knocked me out my seat. Chile…

• Felicia A R May 16, 2014, 1:26 pm

I was like this chick here…https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1Z0Tv40RSs

• Luvvie May 16, 2014, 2:34 pm

I am HOLLERINNGGG!!! This is exactly how I felt. LMAOOOO!!! TEARSSS! The tears! They fall so swiftly. She was so damb done! You really blessed me with this video. It’s made my day.

• mid_il_1 May 16, 2014, 4:03 pm

HAHAHAHA Wait tho….1:06 “oh my God….SWEAR FO JESUS!!” #DEAD

• Jo claire May 16, 2014, 1:00 pm

I am that smug reader every damn week.

• Luvvie May 16, 2014, 12:57 pm

The Red Wedding. I’m still not over it. I AM NOT OVER IT ONE BIT!!! I just… *bites fists* DAMBIT ALL!!

• Pasha May 17, 2014, 2:35 am

I’m with you. My eyes still leak occasionally when I think about it. Death to the Lannisters (except Tyrion)!

• Bukky May 16, 2014, 12:46 pm

“This is not a show about happy endings. In fact, it goes out of its way to piss on your hopes and dreams. And you will want more.”

Yes. Yes. And Yes.

So happy you’ve joined the fold!! I love this show! The quips, the plot twists and turns, the hatred I can have for a fictional character (I’m looking at you Joffrey and Cersei), the emotions, the feels!! I love it all. Tyrion is hands down my fave and I’m starting to appreciate the growth in Sansa.

I started reading Book 1 but I seriously don’t want to know what’s to come so I’ve stop. I’ll read when the show is completely done.

• Luvvie May 16, 2014, 12:58 pm

I haven’t read any of the books so I don’t be knowing but I don’t e’em wanna read them until the show is done too.

• Mo to tha May 16, 2014, 1:22 pm

Man forget Sansa, lol. If you think about it…everything that has happened is because she lied about that wolf/dog and Joffrey’s punk self.

** rolls eyes and mutters under my breathe about Sansa’s ain’t -ishness **

• misstish May 16, 2014, 6:32 pm

I’m really too old to care so much, but I swear if I see the actress that plays Sansa in the street, I might slap the face off her…Lying so she could get with Geoffry’s Nelly Oleson looking self is what got all of them in this mess.

• Michele May 16, 2014, 6:43 pm

Yes! Nelly! I’ve been trying to place who he looked like!

• YaddaMina August 13, 2016, 5:12 pm

I am so very tardy but I am blown away by the truth of this statement.

• Stephanie S May 16, 2014, 4:52 pm

If you want to read the books, you can read book 1 and book 2 and not mess up anything with the show.

• Average Jane May 16, 2014, 12:48 pm

Yes! I love that show and I’ve read all the books (there are). I’m currently mad at myself for refreshing my memory about what happens next in the story.

• Luvvie May 16, 2014, 12:58 pm

I’m sure seeing it on screen will still be a gutpunch.

• ALS May 16, 2014, 12:50 pm

Gurrrrl I just started watching too and honey chile my thirst can not be quenched! I checked out this girl on YouTube who basically gives u the histories of the families prior to the series (comicbook girl I think) and I’ve started on the books! Now you gonna have me looking for Gay of Thrones!

• Dee May 16, 2014, 12:54 pm

comicbookgirl19 (that’s a ’19’ at the end). She’s awesome.

• Luvvie May 16, 2014, 12:59 pm

Ooooo I’ma have to go check out her youtube.

• AmbitiousBrown May 19, 2014, 6:38 am

I can cosign comicbookgirl19. My husband and I actually binge watched her ‘History of House…’ videos. They were so interesting that they led me to begin reading the books.

• HistoryBuff May 16, 2014, 12:55 pm

I just started watching the series too. I’m only on Season 2…. I’ve threatened to stop watching this show so much it makes no sense *stay in my feelings because of the characters*. I’ve decided to start reading the books myself.

• CNotes May 16, 2014, 12:58 pm

Welcome to the GOT family!!!! Tyrion “The GOD of Tits and Wine” is my absolute favorite. Easily the smartest one in every room.

• Luvvie May 16, 2014, 1:02 pm

I LOVE ME SOME TYRION!!! He is hands down my favorite character and really the only one who has any semblance of honor at this point. That’s my boo thang.

• Spoonyluv May 16, 2014, 1:25 pm

I don’t know how it happened by Tyrion is my BOOOOOOO!!! I hope he makes it!!!! ….and for the record, SHAY (messy messy messy BOOTS) ion eem like her no more!!!

• misstish May 16, 2014, 6:35 pm

Tyrion is my ride-or-die boo-thang…And Sansa is so backward that she was in love with Geoffry, but couldn’t even have a civil conversation with Tyrion…sigh.

• Mish May 16, 2014, 12:59 pm

I am a GOT geek and I am proud of it!! Tyrion is my boo and I don’t give not one damb that he is only tall enough to reach my navel! I can’t wait until Sunday Mishnights to see how my edges will be snatched! There are no predictable endings here, everyone is up for elimination week to week. I do not google anything related to the books as I enjoy following the story and being surprised. I will straight Solange anyone who tries to spoil any episode from me!! The Red wedding still has me humming and rocking like shug avery in the tub!

• Milaxx May 16, 2014, 1:06 pm

I am a huge GoT tv show fan. I ain’t got time for those books. Folks need to stop getting married in Westeros cause it NEVER ends well. Love Arya and the Hound this season when they were at that farmers house eating like it was a race to see who could be ruder. BTW Maise Williams who plays Arya is hilarious on twitter.

Another good, but really unnoticed medieval show is Vikings on the history channel.

• Dee May 16, 2014, 1:56 pm

Yo! Vikings is my show! I still have 3 or 4 episodes for this season but did you see the beginning of season 2 when Ragnar was trying to convince Largatha to let him bring that chick on as his second wife. Hysterical!

• T May 23, 2014, 9:17 pm

Yes finally some people that watch Vikings. Vikings is a great show as well. It’s really one of the best shows on TV and goes under the radar. If you like GOT you will like Vikings. It’s more believable than Game of Thrones and based on history. That’s why it comes on the History channel.

• phoebe May 16, 2014, 1:13 pm

Welcome to the realm Luvvie!!! I’m such a huge GoT fan (+ bookreader) it don’t even make sense. I’ve read the whole Ice and Fire series, at least what’s out so far, the short stories and I study westeros.org and a wiki of ice and fire like it’s gonna be on a test. My viewing companions and I are in an abusive relationship with this GoT business. This show pisses on your hopes and dreams, kills all your loved ones, rips your heart out of your chest but you still come back for more and love it to death. It’s BDSM on steroids

• Dee May 16, 2014, 1:14 pm

After last week’s episode, this image is on point:

• Ella May 16, 2014, 1:17 pm

I LIVE!!!
    I’m so excited that you’re watching. I have read the books and am enjoying the series. Tyrion throws ALL the shade and begs someone to check him! Lemme go before I blurt out something spoiler-esque.

• Felicia A R May 16, 2014, 1:20 pm

Game of Thrones is my JAM, and Tyrion is my medieval Boo! I LIVE for the shade the be throwin! I’m just waiting for my girl Arya to CLAP BACK…Stark 4 life!!!! This show here…mercy!!!

• Spoonyluv May 16, 2014, 1:22 pm

Arya is a goon in training, I can’t WAIT!!!

• Nanace85 May 16, 2014, 5:16 pm

YES!!! I can’t wait for them Stark kids to get it togetha and wreck shop!!

• Spoonyluv May 16, 2014, 1:21 pm

YAAAASSSSSSS!!!! It’s about time!!!!! Welcome welcome WELCOME!!!! And you’re all caught up, I love it!!!!! Folks spoiled The Red Wedding for me-I knew it was coming and STILL wasn’t ready!!!! And Joffrey’s death gave a gurl LIFE!!!!!!

• Kim May 16, 2014, 1:24 pm

Yes. Luvvie, GOT has it all. You are late to the party!

• Yalonda May 16, 2014, 1:39 pm

I’m telling you that’s some good shit but the books are even better. They’re really long reads but definetely worth the time.

• Marsha S. Haneiph May 16, 2014, 1:48 pm

Welcome to the pordee, mama!

• Carriecnh12 May 16, 2014, 1:54 pm

Luvvie I am so glad you have become one with the fold, I have been waiting for you to start watching this show just so you could give recaps and educate us with you snarky bot oh so true comments.

Danerys is my shero, I love everything about her from the hair to the costumes, she is so poised. There is no character on any television show anywhere that throws and builds concrete shade like Tyrion Lannister, that man is my verbal and height hero, you don’t need to be six feet tall to cut someone down to size, because he does it so well. I know most people probably won’t agree with me but I actually want Jamie to end up with Brianne, the last look he gave her was as if he realised too late that he had feelings for her, she made him a better man.

Sansa, that child cannot catch a break, every where she goes there is some psycho who keeps threatening her life, how she stays sane is a mystery.

• Pasha May 17, 2014, 3:04 am

If I was going to ship any couple in GoT it would be Jamie and Brianne. I was warming up to him in season three despite the fact that he’s a sister lover. I wish he would get away from Cersei she is poison.

• CMC May 16, 2014, 1:56 pm

You have just combined two of my most favorite things. Game of Thrones and your blog! So happy! LOL

And YEESSSSSSS. I have been a GoT fan since Episode 1 Season 1. After the season ended, I couldn’t wait to find out what happened so I read ALL the books. Gurl, CRACK on paper! I love the books so much I am reading them AGAIN! I sincerely hope that GRRM finishes the series cause I have been on pins and needles since 2011 (book 5 release). #thestruggle

Meanwhile, the show is an excellent adaptation. They’ve made a few changes but, I greatly enjoy it! Danaerys gives me life! Them dragons though! Chile! A mess! Stay tuned for more medieval foolery!

• blackberry molasses May 16, 2014, 1:56 pm

you don’t get a membership jacket. you must create the sidgil of your house and choose your family words.
    i am of the house boutdatlife and our words are “strategery and fuckery.” our sigil is a crowned stiletto, sable on an ermine twelve point star.
    i am the quintessential GoT geek and so proud of it. i may or may not have an apron has the targaryen three headed dragon on it. i may or may not have bought one of the candles that decorated the set of winterfell from season one.
    i might be a spoiler so don’t talk to me, cuz i’ve read all the books, the tales of dunk and egg (the prequels to the ice and fire series)… just sayin’.

• Pasha May 17, 2014, 3:08 am

LOL!! Love this. I need a sidgil now.

• rikyrah May 16, 2014, 2:34 pm

People have been swearing by GOT to me too. I’m gonna have to just weaken and watch it.

• riki May 16, 2014, 2:52 pm

Welcome to the real land of goondom boo thang! If you thought Mama Shonda made you holler, this right here will make you gnash your teeth and rip your garments circa old testament. Recap puhleeze! No one can tame my feelings and emoshuns like your rundowns of foolishment.

• Sydney Charles May 16, 2014, 3:01 pm

Girl have you gone on YouTube and watched all the reactions to the Red Wedding and the Purple Wedding? It is hilarious. And welcome to the madness.

• Chichi May 16, 2014, 3:19 pm

Welcome to the GOt family. I put off watching it for a very long time but once I did I was hooked. First time visiting your blog and I love it

• Luvvie May 16, 2014, 3:21 pm

And I welcome you to the Awesomely Luvvie family! Glad to have you. Take off your coat and stay a while. 😀

• Joy May 16, 2014, 3:23 pm

I’m so obsessexed with it, I read ALL THE BOOKS. The show is different than the books and I like that. I did a while blog post on it last year, it was HARD not to throw down any spoilers. I look forward to your feedback!

• Nunu Hurt-Doyle May 16, 2014, 3:43 pm
  • mochazina May 16, 2014, 4:14 pm

luvvie gotta point out one correction: it’s set in *fantastical* medieval times. small notation, but significant when we consider the dragons and white walkers. 🙂 welcome!

• LegalEase May 16, 2014, 5:04 pm

Watched them all in like five days and didn’t miss one class. Nevermind it was right before my finals and I should have been studying…. don’t judge.

• Nanace85 May 16, 2014, 5:14 pm

I too was reluctant to follow the crowd, especially with Scandal doin the fool during Season 3. But, when I found out my parents were down with the show, I had to check it out. GUUURRRLLLLL!!!! I started watching after Easter, and by the first week of May I was fiening for the next episode!! Season 1 taught me a tough lesson about this show…. through all the shocked gasps and emotional heart attacks while watching I realized that having honor don’t mean squat in this literal cut-throat world!! If anything, it foreshadows death and doom.

And I LIVE!!! for Tyrion Lannister. I don’t if I could take it if he dies too soon. But then again, NO ONE IS SAFE! The Medieval times were no joke!!!

Luvvie, I suggest maybe season recaps hitting the major events of Season 1-3 and then do episode recaps of Season 4. I mean, each season IS only 10 episodes…. I don’t think that’s too daunting to complete – IJS.

• rachel-yvonne May 21, 2014, 5:46 pm

YES to recapping all the other episodes! What a spectacular idea!

• Alwina May 16, 2014, 5:31 pm

Welcome to the Club! You can have a seat next to me. 🙂 You beat me by like 3 weeks! Last summer I watched all three seasons in a month. After the first season, I was like I need GoT in my life. I’m re-watching it again because I missed a few things the first time around. And everything you said is so true! The show and it’s characters are so bad, but it feels so good to watch! And Tyrion Lannister is one of my favorite characters next to Ariya (Ned Stark’s youngest daughter). Side Note: I literally ran into “Tyrion” last September when I was training for the NYC Marathon on the Hudson Greenway (pedestrian path on the West Side of Manhattan). He looked the same and still short, but I love his character. Although, when I wanted to say hi (mind you I was running, so I didn’t need to stop to begin with), he acted like he didn’t want to say hello! I know it was like 8am, but I’m just saying sir, HI!!!. Anywho, I will say, I was very upset at the end of season 3. I know I shouldn’t have gotten attached but I was like DDAAAMMMMBBBBB!!!!!! How they gon do that doh?????? But like you said you can’t get attached cause heads end up dying, er rolling. Le sigh… I’m waiting until season 4 is done before I go on my marathon to watch the season.

• Absurdist May 16, 2014, 5:31 pm

“Where are my fellow GoT fans?”

Whatchu mean? KERRY WASHINGTON is your fellow GoT fan!

• Ronini May 16, 2014, 5:36 pm

Welcome to the fuckery. I have been around since the first season. right now I have no HBO and no friends with it. How is that for lack of class. I do the recaps and read everything because I am visually deprived. i have not purchased the books, yet. I had them in my hands several times and as a shameless older-generation nerd it is so head. To wait for the DVD.
    The child who mentioned her parents being hooked cracked me up. My son(32) and I(61) watched all the sex scenes and killings with appropriate comments & laughter! We so grown.
    Now you already an avatar for your crest and the rest is easy for a wordsmith like you. Also every good Tyrion line you get to drink!

• Ronini May 16, 2014, 5:39 pm

missing words and no spell check oh my.

• krystal May 16, 2014, 7:56 pm

I would love to see you recap just too see what you think. I mean I stay looking for what you gonna say not the shade of it all!

• MsLee13 May 16, 2014, 8:14 pm

Welcome to the darkside! We have cookies…poison-laced, erotic, royal, bastard cookies…and they’re delicious!

And please do your amazingly awesome recaps for GoT! I don’t care that we’re in the 4th season. Your hilarious perspective will prolong my GoT high…like medieval sizzurp!

• MsKungFu May 16, 2014, 11:37 pm

Chiiiile I still cry thug tears eery now and then for Ned Stark. Why is Fat George so intent on annihilating House Stark????

• Pasha May 17, 2014, 2:13 am

Welcome to the fold Luvvie, so glad you made it.

I love Gay of Thrones as much as I love the GoT. Did you check out Screen Junkies Honest Trailer for Game of Thrones? There are major spoilers for the first three seasons.

Loved the Solange tweet, had me geeking out. lol.

Valar morghulis

• ifyouevercomeback May 17, 2014, 9:58 am

BOut damn time! I just knew you would this show. It so many different levels of ratchet. I haven’t read the books, but I wikied all the story-lines, so I Know what’s up kinda skipped season 3, cause I couldn’t take what they put Theon through. However, I started watching season 4 and I’m back in the fold. Yeah, don’t get too attached to any character, cause people die left right in center in this show. You should totes start doing recaps.

• All Talk Entertainment May 17, 2014, 10:12 am

Guuuuuuurl, that is my show. Like you I binge watched all 3 seasons. It was getting so good that my Boo even started watching it. I refuse to watch season 4 until it’s done cause if I get caught up I’m gonna want more.

• Cherry Fox May 17, 2014, 5:25 pm

The alternate ending to the speech given during last sunday’s episode.

I cackled.

• Chicanica82 May 18, 2014, 2:23 pm

Welcome to the club!!! I’m so glad you started watching! And please do recaps because that would be amazinggg!!

For those that are planning on reading the books: BRACE YOURSELVES!! They are are loonnggg!! You will be hooked and might not get much sleep! The fourth book though! OMG Getting through it might be a war in itself!! Martin will describe a scene in every possible detail imaginable…he will literally dedicate a whole chapter describing a dang LEAF!! (Not really literally but it sure as hell will seem like it!) Patience is required but it is worth it!! Im glad I didnt start reading them as they were coming out because I would have been pissed for ten years (thats how long it took him between two books)…

RECAPS LUVVIE RECAPSSSS!!

• Margaret (@margswrld) May 19, 2014, 7:13 am

I’m now adding Gay Of Thrones to my watch list. Thank you! Lol

• Jason June 2, 2014, 4:30 pm

No Luvvie… no memberhsip card… no jacket… just watch your back, protect yo neck, and stay away from Blondes.

• Duffy May 19, 2015, 9:59 am

Oh my gosh, it’s the best. My husband got me on the bandwagon and I totally binge watched it to get all caught up. I actually wrote about a GoT themed dinner we recently went to on my blog. Too much fun!

MENU