Solange Tried to Mollywhop Jay-Z in an Elevator and I Haz Questions

Ok. Monday is getting off to an interesting start. TMZ dropped the tea and receipts of how Solange went all Mortal Kombat on Jay-Z in an elevator at the Met Gala as Beyonce watches and her bodyguard Julius intervenes. The video had me like WAYMENT!!! WUT?!

I have so many questions. SO MANY!

1. What made Solange fight her in-law? I mean full on “I wanna scratch your face” off attack. That isn’t some small offense. That’s the “I’m sick of your shit and it’s time you get it” stuff. What did Jay-Z do? Was she protecting Beyonce? Did he say some slick shit? WHAPPENED?? It had to be real serious because the level of gusto she used to come at him was epic.

AND THEN the fact that Bey left the Gala with Solange and Jay took a separate car. Chile… he really must have royally messed up. OR she wanted the chance to snatch her sister’s wig for embarrassing her in public. OR she was like “Thanks for coming to my defense, sis.”

ALL THE SPECULATIONS! I HAZ THEM!

b. Was this a first time fight? I’m asking because this situation doesn’t seem necessarily jarring to any of the parties. Jay-Z knew how to hold her off like he’s had to before and Bey was basically all “YAWN Julius get her off him.”

What Just Happened gif

iii. Why is Beyonce so damb cool allatahm? She maintained decorum and couth as this madness was happening. The only time she really moved was towards the end to put a little bit of space between Solange’s kicking legs and Jay because she probably thought the elevator door was gon open. Solo needed to calm down before it did and that was her bid for it.

GWIRL… this video. So much to unpack.

Many people are asking why Beyonce didn’t do much. What was she supposed to do? Whatever happened that made Solange go all Street Fighter, we might not know. But what is Mrs. Knowles-Carter supposed to do in that moment? She was stuck between a rock and a hard place. Besides, her bodyguard gets paid to keep bodies separate so she let him do his job. She probably cussed one (or both) of them out afterwards though. A lady like her keeps her cool in public.

4d. Seriously. What happened? I need to know because I’m nosy.

Solange Beyonce JayZ

Post-Elevator

e. Why am I dreading the aftermath of this fight? Between the memes and the thinkpieces that are about to come from this, I’ma wanna fight everyone myself by Wednesday. Already, the memes have started that Jay-Z got his ass whooped. He did not. He got struck by a woman and didn’t strike back (thankfully). Relax. And You. Yes, the one about to write a 5,000 word thinkpiece about Domestic Violence and Black Women based on that video. STAHP. We don’t want it. Thanks, though!

Let the record show that I am saying that this isn’t a good look for either party involved. For the tight machine that is the Knowles-Carter PR team, this is a snafu that hasn’t been seen til now. I wonder how they’ll handle it. There is trouble in paradise.

Chile… whatcha’ll think about this?

Edit: I just saw the extended version and it seems to give it a tad bit more context, as Solange looks like she’s having an argument of one and her refusal to chill is apparent. It seems that they exchanged a lotta words and Bey was looking like she tried to calm her down a little bi. But Solo wasn’t having it. She kept tryna go for Jay-Z. So much! I keep watching the video and pressing my volume increase button as if some audio is gon magically come out my speakers. O_o

Comments on this entry are closed.

• onlychyld May 12, 2014, 12:32 pm

If you had that crooked wig on at the most fashionable event of the year wouldn’t you wanna fight too? Just saying…

• Danielle May 12, 2014, 12:45 pm

BOL!!!!!!!!!

• guest May 12, 2014, 4:40 pm

ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Osay May 12, 2014, 12:34 pm

Well there goes all of the elevator cameras. Beyonce will not stand for this.

• J May 13, 2014, 7:49 am

…this is HILARIOUS.

• JazzT May 12, 2014, 12:35 pm

Why it happen?

• L May 12, 2014, 12:45 pm

Will it happen again?

• Simone May 12, 2014, 1:13 pm

Stay tuned as the drama unfolds…

• Richard May 12, 2014, 2:17 pm

…on the next Maury!

• CurlyJoy May 13, 2014, 3:31 am

Who got got?

• C.D. Beatrice Clay May 12, 2014, 12:35 pm

We may never know what happened in that elevator, but I will be the first in line to get Bey’s next album. She gon tell it. #watchtheBEY

• Veronica May 12, 2014, 4:38 pm

Lmao yassssssss!!!

• Luci May 14, 2014, 12:40 pm

YASSSS!!!

• Mz May 12, 2014, 12:35 pm

My coworker just said it might be that Beyoncé is pregnant because she kept her hands across her stomach the whole time… plus Solange is bi-polar and you are NOT supposed to drink when you are bi-polar because this is usually what happens…. it will be interesting to see how this plays out

• Peaceful May 12, 2014, 12:36 pm

Somehow, I think Solange is the goon Beyonce sends out when Jay-Z does something she (Beyonce) doesn’t like, lol. Hey, she’s gotta uphold her image. At the end, both their heads were turned towards him like they were giving him the “withering eye” staredown.

• Keleigh Crigler Hadley May 12, 2014, 12:38 pm

That post-altercation photo though….Jay went one way, and the Knowles sisters got in the limo singing, “Do you want to build a snowman?”

• Leo the Yardie Chick May 12, 2014, 12:42 pm

*DEAD*

• Danielle May 12, 2014, 12:46 pm

*gone on to Glory______________________________________________________________________________________

• LadyLarke May 12, 2014, 12:49 pm

I am typing this from the afterlife….DEAD!

• lavatorylady May 12, 2014, 12:49 pm

You are too damn funny! LOL!!!

• Itsben1 May 12, 2014, 12:59 pm

Can’t witchu, uh unh, not today, LMAO!

• Kenya May 12, 2014, 1:05 pm

Best. Comment. Ever.

• Kim May 12, 2014, 1:10 pm

*done, dead! and scene!*

• Suga May 12, 2014, 1:38 pm

*checking for my own pulse* Time to write my eulogy… LOLLL

• Solo Dolo May 12, 2014, 1:53 pm

Ooo I can’t breathe.

• meangirl215 May 12, 2014, 2:05 pm

*FALLS OUT DEAD!!!!!*

• Nika Nik May 12, 2014, 2:23 pm

I can’t

• Stace May 12, 2014, 3:42 pm

YOU WIN!!!! Game Hovah (see what I did there)

• Thato01 May 12, 2014, 4:14 pm

I’m done!

• mrzyelware May 12, 2014, 4:40 pm

CRYING!!!!!!

• Tia Harrison May 12, 2014, 5:23 pm

OMG Ms Keleigh Crigler Hadley…you did that! Still crying because I actually pictured the Knowles sisters singing…*can’t breathe*. And “game Hovah” LAWD!

• Gracie May 12, 2014, 5:51 pm

DEAD!!!!

• Tamara May 12, 2014, 6:16 pm

You win. I have that image in my head and I am dying.LOL.

• Queen Kellie May 12, 2014, 7:47 pm

In my Costco casket I go!

• Youlanda May 13, 2014, 4:33 am

I holla’d so loud I woke my kids! *_______* DEAD!

• circa1908 May 13, 2014, 12:23 pm

Dear Luvvie, please install a “Like” button but call it “I have died and gone on to Glory”

thanks

• Lleighsha May 13, 2014, 7:00 pm

Jesus be a defibrillator…

• YKH May 12, 2014, 12:38 pm

Your post elevator pic is giving me LIFE!!! Bey is looking like…Yeah lil sis, proud of you! And Jay-Z is looking like…thank God for the body guard cause that lil chick stronger than she look!!

• browescott May 12, 2014, 12:39 pm

One word: Rhianna!

• haking May 12, 2014, 12:40 pm

BAYBEH!!! I NEEED answers. Like,now, but as I know we may never have them. Ion need no problems but this sort of thing is the reason why I personally make sure everyone I love takes their medication.

• QuitaP May 12, 2014, 12:41 pm

I get the feeling that Jay is the type of dude that will come at you incorrect repeatedly. King of the snide remarks and such. Obviously, Solange wasn’t having it that day. I guess Solange is one of his 99 problems.

• Lashawn May 12, 2014, 12:44 pm

Somebody got fired this morning! But I need of the answers! Until then, I’m gonna sit back with my popcorn and enjoy the show on twitter.

• KemaB May 12, 2014, 12:47 pm

I think ppl need to relax on the jokes a bit because if situations were reversed it wouldn’t be funny at all. Also Bey didn’t make millions by getting caught fighting on elevators and she wasn’t gonna start now nor should she. As a Virgo myself I know Bey was like I don’t have time for this shit but I’m gonna put on my good face and then tore them both a new one privately as all family squabbles should be done cuz were very private ppl but we can only hold out tempers for so long . I don’t know what led up to this event but we will see how it plays out

• Simone May 12, 2014, 1:19 pm

*cue the violins*

• Tracy May 12, 2014, 5:05 pm

I think you’re on the wrong blog…

• AuroraStorm830 May 12, 2014, 6:24 pm

Oh shit…the Hive haz arrived…

• Luci May 14, 2014, 12:44 pm

DEEAAAADDD

• NRBrown May 12, 2014, 8:01 pm

KemaB,
      Thanx for the comment. I was wondering how long I would have to scroll before I could get to a comment like yours. Had the roles been reversed or had he tapped back…all Hell would have been let loose. Solo should have kept her hands, feet and spit to herself…

• nique May 12, 2014, 8:12 pm

Bye Felicia

• DMarie May 13, 2014, 1:59 pm

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! All I need is the picture of Ice Cube to go with that!

• Luci May 14, 2014, 12:44 pm

I CANNOOOTTT

• Entropygrl May 13, 2014, 7:36 pm

Wait, let me understand this. You are saying that you know what younce was thinking? Seriously? Come on now…. Really?

• Nasi May 14, 2014, 6:05 am

“As a virgo myself….i know… we are very private people..” see this one acting like she knows sister Bey’s thought process. Honey i share a birthday with the woman..i act absolutely nothing like her…because i am an individual with my own personality. Gather your zodiac rubbish and have several seats.

• MyNameIsWhitney May 12, 2014, 12:47 pm

The dress makes sense now. You have to have some room to throw them bows, and giant ruffles hide anything that may appear to be off kilter. Smart move, Solange, smart move.

• Adrienne May 12, 2014, 1:30 pm

Whitney…*shoulders shaking*…..ma’am…*tears fallin*..Imma need you to…*cacklin’*….just stahp. ‘Room to throw them bows tho?! Lmao!!!!

• CM May 12, 2014, 12:51 pm

If Solo had too much to drink and was acting a fool, Bey should have stepped in and put her sis in her place. If Jay really did something horrible and Solo was defending her sis, Bey should have stepped in and tried to calm her sister down. Either way, she seemed too cool. Two of the most important people in her life and she’s standing back? I have lots of questions as well.

• Chiquita May 12, 2014, 3:38 pm

That’s what I said! Something aint right! (Please note that I loves me some Queen Bey and support all of her decisions including though)

• datjerk May 12, 2014, 12:52 pm

That didn’t come out of nowhere. He did/said something to her. Did u notice how she immediately got in his face as soon as the elevator doors closed?

• SincerelyPat May 12, 2014, 2:02 pm

I totally agree with you. He said or did something. As they were coming out of the elevator, he had that look on his face like, damn, I got caught or why did I say that. He did not look angry. Also, if you notice, he did try to get into the car behind Solange, the bodyguard, moved him to another vehicle.

• CM May 12, 2014, 12:53 pm

Oh and another thing. I love your last comment about no need for a long essay on Black women and domestic violence. I follow some sites that write these articles and sometimes it just isn’t necessary!

• Sashay Shontay May 12, 2014, 12:55 pm

1. I don’t think Solange is crazy
    2. Beyonce’s eyes look lifeless
    3. It was very much entertaining and I wanna keep watching it. She went ninja squirrel. Hahaha

• Island cutie 242 May 12, 2014, 1:43 pm

I agree with you. Bey response is too cold to the situation. I feel like its more to this than a sister having too much to drink. Jay too cool also he stricks me as those too perfect types.

• SolangesLeftShoe May 12, 2014, 3:13 pm

Ninja Squirrel tho? You, ma’am, owe me a new computer screen! I shorted mine out laughing at you!

• Ebony May 12, 2014, 1:00 pm

You can tell he said something slick cause as soon as she got in the elevator she was on him daring him to repeat whatever her just said…………

• Mylanta May 12, 2014, 1:01 pm

“But ummm… we all shoulda known that anyone who rocks plaid, polka dots and leopard print all in the same ‪#‎alphet‬ ain’t afraid to fight. I’ma go, doe.”

I’m done!

• Suga May 12, 2014, 1:43 pm

That line put me to bed too.

• KELOLO May 12, 2014, 1:05 pm

Why didn’t the cameras show at another angle I was tryin to read their lips.. Lol! #wannaknowwhathappened

• Rissa May 12, 2014, 1:05 pm

I immediately went for the “She’s doing this for her sister” thought because Bey doesn’t seem like a fighter and she certainly doesn’t get into conflict in public.
    But we all know we will NEVER find out what caused this so I’m going to keep delighting in the Twitter hashtag of #WhatJayZSaidToSolange and we’ll see if Basement Baby gets to move to the first floor guest room.

• rissa May 12, 2014, 1:13 pm

Thoughts
    how will this affect the tour?
    think of the kids, ya’ll!( julius and blue need their cousins, aunties and uncles in their lives)
    am i a ratchet cuz i saw this and thought “#teamcrazybabysister” ? cuz i am a part of team crazy baby sister and i always thought solo was one of my people.
    I like solange ( cuz she a gangster) and Jay ( cuz he’s a gentleman) more for this.
    Can’t we all just get along?

• meangirl215 May 12, 2014, 2:17 pm

u ain’t ratchet for that…u gotta protect your blood. as a member of #teamcrazybabysister too…sometimes u just gotta go after that ninja with a full glass of vodka, a broom handle…whatever is available…especially if you know #scarysister ain’t fittin ta do it!

*whew, major flashbacks*

• SolangesLeftShoe May 12, 2014, 3:15 pm

<<<also #teamcrazybabysister, my brother stays posting sister memes on facebook cause i've warned his ex wife once.

• lolo May 12, 2014, 7:13 pm

#teamcrazylittlesister I threatened MANY girlfriends and boyfriends of my siblings.

• nichole May 12, 2014, 1:29 pm

When it’s a husband and wife, and if there is now hitting between the two, you should not say anything. I don’t think this was the issue though.

Methinks Solange had a bit too much juice and got made because J probably told her to put the last glass down. That looked like a “You don’t tell me what to do” drunk fight. Especially because he was so cool (what else is new) about it. The same with B.

I think the separate cars was a call from B telling Solange to get it together.

Another reason I think this had to do with juice: Why, if you want a career in music, would you fight the person who could really help you do that?

• TAM May 12, 2014, 1:35 pm

Didn’t B sing Pretty Hurts?

Yes, yes it did. #those kicks!!

• YanniSo May 12, 2014, 1:35 pm

I have no cans for the inevitable barrage of thinkpieces this epic breech in the Knowles-Carter Cosmic Top Secret machine will bring about either.

We will never, not ever, know the true tea til Jesus come back, we all go on to glory and everything done in the dark comes to light.

Solo might be feisty but she ain’t crazy, crazy. Jay did or said something to Bey that Solo found offensive. Solo morphed into the trillest third ward Olivia Pope and handled it. Juelz painted her toe-nails and cut cucumbers to take the stress off her eyes after her and Bey partied. All is right in the Knowles-Carter universe.

• Anetress Malone May 12, 2014, 2:17 pm

“Trillest Third Ward Olivia Pope…and handled it”

Lol, Ion e’em watch Scandal & that made me howl!!! Just, your whole comment!!!

• RUScarlet May 12, 2014, 2:09 pm
    • FoxyForty May 12, 2014, 4:32 pm

Thanks for the EXTRA! PreshateCha

• Milaxx May 12, 2014, 2:12 pm

Them TMZ spies run deep. They got the darn elevator footage. Who is slipping them close circuit security cam footage?

• Chiquita May 12, 2014, 3:34 pm

I want to drink from Beyonce’s waters cuz her ass aint NEVER thirsty…ok?! She got more grace than Grace got Grace. I don’t understand! If my man was wrong, I might’ve been cheering my sis on (#sad). And if my sister was wrong, I might’ve been cursing her ass out for striking the love of my life?! Either way, something should’ve ruffled her feathers and they #didnot. I can’t even watch Jerry Springer without my pressure rising 🙁

• Gracie May 13, 2014, 12:53 pm

As a Grace I will stand by Chiquita’s statement and say yes Bey does have more Grace than me.

• Melony Isaac May 12, 2014, 3:39 pm

Beyonce didnt do anything because she doesnt know how to act unless directed, told or prepped. You can claim that its because she has decorum and class. And yes she does… Because that is the role she has been molded to play. She a is product and a damn good one, she makes the money… just like Deana

• ametia May 12, 2014, 3:55 pm

TMZ is everywhere. Are there cameras under the celebs’ beds too? Just asking.

• Entropygrl May 12, 2014, 8:49 pm

I just found a TMZ camera under my bed this morning while I was looking for my glasses that fell off the nightstand.

• Stace May 13, 2014, 10:38 am

You know what.. You aint gonna slay me with this mess today, although I had to double check the camera on my laptop to make sure TMZ aint watching!

• Babz Rawls Ivy May 12, 2014, 4:02 pm

Wayment. KILLS!
    I say the fact that Beyonce didn’t jump in says this ain’t no new mess Solange done pulled. Bey ws like “Oh boy here we go again”

In all seriousness, Jay Z took that mess… had the roles been reversed that Brother would have been locked up!

• Leah May 12, 2014, 4:02 pm

Yeah from the look of the video and the way Beyonce X Jayz responded, it sure does look like this isn’t the first time.
    I honestly hope they are all okay especially Beyonce. She is the Queen of “Smile through all the pain”.
    I am worried about Solange as well, the way she attacked her brother inlaw was alarming.
    Kudos to Jayz for not hitting her back, i have a newfound respect for him. I hope for his sake, he was not the one at fault because this is already a mess… Hiphop royalty/ first family? man.. this is going down in history.
    All in all, this is a PR’s worst nightmare!

• Erin May 12, 2014, 4:04 pm

From the extended clip, I think Beyonce knows that cameras are on all the time! So she tried to remain composed. Solange on the other hand had no fukks to give! #BrangIT Oh, they will all be questioned to death about this, and WE WILL NEVER GET AN ANSWER!!!! Unless the person who was recording this from their phone from the security screen somehow got audio as well! U nosy people will never know! LOL

• RozB May 12, 2014, 4:20 pm

Jay-Z came out of that elevator all untucked rubbing his face. That was a rough end to a probably routine baller evening!

• Deja May 12, 2014, 4:23 pm

So i guess you wont be watching the panel show featuring Lionel Richie and Tiger Woods called, And They Say Black Dont Crack: She May Not Know Karate, But She Seems to Know Ka-razy…

Well, it will be on TVOne if youre interested…and a Tyler Perry screenplay is in the works, starring Taraji and Tyrese.

• Gwensday May 12, 2014, 4:50 pm

Ummmm…where’s the Beygency ween you need them?!

• Angie B. May 12, 2014, 4:50 pm

Omg hunty! Ms. Solange went straight Houston on Jay! I’m on the edge of my seat in anticipation for some more T!
    Oan: #alphet is my new ish!

• LadyMarin May 12, 2014, 5:06 pm

Anybody else get the impression that Solange is playing Beyonce’s Luther in this video? Note that almost the entire time Solange is hollering, Bey is lookin at Jay to see what his response might be and not at her sister like “What is wrong with you?” And in another video, Beyonce and Solange shared a car home, and Jay had to find a ride.

Or his people found him one. Y’all know what I’m sayin’.

• nichole May 12, 2014, 5:24 pm

Where is Mama Tina when you need her?

Looking at B and Solo, I think they all had some drinks and the sisters react differently to the drink. B seems to get quiet and maybe a bit silly. Solo seems to get mad, an angry drunk.

I hope that’s the case. Keep in mind, brother-in-law or not, some men you can’t act like that with.

• TramonaS May 12, 2014, 6:04 pm

I know one thing, for a full minute (1:40-2:40 mark) Solange was going AWF! She looks like she was giving Jay a GOOD READ.

…and was still so pissed at whatever he’d done that she tried to smack the ish out of him again.

Everything about her said “I’m sick of your sh!t!”

• nae May 12, 2014, 6:25 pm

First hit Solange has had in years

• Cee May 12, 2014, 7:05 pm

a] “WHAPPENED??” “…we all shoulda known that anyone who rocks plaid, polka dots and leopard print all in the same ‪#‎alphet‬ ain’t afraid to fight…”

• Q May 12, 2014, 7:54 pm

The extended video shows Bey blocking Jay from Solo, Julius handling Solo and Bey saying something to all. She probably was mad at both, telling them to settle the hell down.

• Lynn May 12, 2014, 8:23 pm

1, b, iii, 4d and e!! I’mova here crynin!! Lawd

• Jeehan May 12, 2014, 8:25 pm

All I know is they betta be at the Georgia Dome July 15th. Them tix though!!!

• Brandihorse83 May 12, 2014, 9:25 pm

Talk about it!!! Who ever they need to call….. Iylana to fix it…. Olivia Pope to handle it…. a damn prayer circle… copies of the purpose driven life… whatever they need to do bc them tix is bought and I had to go to hell and back and damn near sell my soul to ticket master.

• Entropygrl May 12, 2014, 8:55 pm

Don’t know who started it, but at the finish, Jay looks all out of sorts and untucked, but Solo looks as fresh as her walk up the red carpet. She didn’t even break a sweat. And let’s not forget how she threw poor Julius
    around that box!!

• msolliedaughter May 12, 2014, 9:33 pm

Solo released a tweet that she later deleted “I told y’all that he ain’t about that life. He hit her, imma hit you”

• Drew May 12, 2014, 11:46 pm

Has this been confirmed? I haven’t seen it mentioned anywhere else.

• msolliedaughter May 13, 2014, 12:09 am

See if it takes you to my ig page that I posted it on.

• SolangesLeftShoe May 13, 2014, 8:15 am

The Tweet is fake. The Met Gala was May 6. The supposed tweet was dated May 12 – AFTER the release of the elevator footage. Just a little too convenient, don’t ya think? As ticked off as Solo was that night, I can see her tweeting that the same night maybe, but a week later? #Nope Plus the font and layout of the tweet is off.

• NonyaB May 13, 2014, 12:21 pm

TMZ confirmed that the tweet was fake:

• OrganizedChaos May 13, 2014, 8:40 am

I don’t think this is OK. Regardless of what started the altercation, the fact is that someone was assaulted. I’m pretty certain that if people were putting crap like this up if Jay-Z had been the one going after Solange there would be moral outrage for DAYS. Just because someone with a vagina hit someone with a penis doesn’t make the physical violence more acceptable or funny.

• Q May 13, 2014, 9:03 am

Has anyone considered that maybe Bey abuses Jay? Their reactions show that this type of violence is not something outside of normal. Bey was way too calm for someone who’s sister is beating/kicking/spitting on her husband. Jay didn’t even seem shocked.

I know my husband would be mortified if I allowed my sister to attack/spit on him in my presence and I not react. Then again, this would not happen.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they tag-team him often.

• mizzpicklezz May 13, 2014, 9:56 am

I kind of want them all to end up on Dr.Phil AND Oprah’s Life Class with TD Jakes..I wanna know what happened!!!

• Lea May 13, 2014, 11:02 am

Reports are now coming out that she got into it with Rachel Roy, before she got into it with Jay.

• CammieO May 13, 2014, 11:17 am

I dunno what happened…BUT…my theory is that the episode unfolded like a serious offense was committed at some point before they got on the elevator. My decoding of the look on Bey’s face (half smile/half smirk) as they exited the elevator was a ‘good for your ass’ look that Jay Z couldn’t see. Bey seemed unfazed by it all in front of Z…but with all this hell breaking loose around her, if it wasn’t in her defense, I think she would have shown more emotion, tried to shut it down. Silence = consent (and agreement). The one and only time I went off like this was because I had taken a lot of shit from an older sister (all of my life and especially on that day because she kept bringing up a sore matter that I’d told her to stop talking about). She didn’t … and said it again, I could not control myself and the next thing I knew I had her down on the kitchen floor beating her head into the linoleum. Rage is a mother…..which Mr. Jay Z has probably learned.

• Missy May 13, 2014, 3:22 pm

I’ma say that girl was PROOFED.
    DRUNK.

And I think it may be an ongoing problem of the needing ten step variety. You can’t argue or reason with those peoples when they get to where they wanna go.

• LeAnn May 13, 2014, 3:42 pm

I agree with this. I used to be a manager at a night club, I’ve seen that scene too many times. The fact that Bey, Jay, and Julius were calm says that they are used to her acting like that.

At one point in the video, it looks like Solange and Beyonce exchanged words to me.

• Shonnie May 13, 2014, 8:31 pm

Can I say, for the record, that Bey’s bodyguard should be fired? How he gonna keep Bey and Blue from getting kidnapped from a psycho fan when he abt hold back a chick weighing no more than a buck fiddy?! That is all.

• Shonnie May 13, 2014, 8:32 pm

Can’t hold back

• Roni May 14, 2014, 10:21 pm

Thing is, Beyonce not helping to restrain her sister and leaving with her speaks volumes. My sixth sense tells me there has been trouble in paradise between her & Jay for some time. I don’t think that Solange was right for what she did, but we do not know what happens behind closed doors. I agree and have my own speculations: http://smoochingfrogs.com/blog/2014/5/13/solange-vs-jay-z

S/n: Solange is fashionable. Her style is different.

MENU