Famous folks

About Friendship, The Auntie War and Good Tea

Chile, after yesterday’s monologue from Cheryl Lynn (again, that wasn’t a beef. One side not getting your messages is not a beef) about Anita Baker, we all got our fill in tea sipping. I blogged about it but I wasn’t done. So below are tweets from me and some few fellow lovers of gist.

cheryl-lynn-and-anita-baker

If you can’t view it below, see it on Storify.

Because Cheryl Lynn Got Blocked By Anita Baker on Twitter

The Stages of Binge-Watching a Show on NetFlix

1. mobaygurl
    May 29, 2015 at 10:56 am

this is so hilarious, sad and awesome all at the same time.
    Luvvie, you are truly doing a public service on this here Friday. #mademymorning

2. howlingbanshee
    May 29, 2015 at 11:06 am

Question: 35 years from now, who will Beyonce publicly ignore?
    Also, is anyone else as concerned as I am for the future of Aunties in the music industry? What kind of shenanigans will Rhianna, Nicki, and whoever else is out there be up to 35 years from?

• Bukky
      May 29, 2015 at 1:19 pm

I predict Auntie Rihanna shenanigans will be epic!!! You know all your cool aunties had lives like hers: dating all the men, partying, going on trips on a whim, blazing up/drinking all the time…I can’t wait for her Behind the Music!!!!

She’s either gonna become saved or start to tone it down once she hits hers 40s but I’m all the way here for it!

• KayMee
        May 29, 2015 at 4:14 pm

Honey, I am already that auntie. #45andfahn #childfree #coolauntie

3. Drea823
    May 29, 2015 at 11:13 am

Ok, o know I say this a lot but thank goodness I work from home because I would surely get asked to leave messing with Luvvie and the LuvvNation! I have laughed so much my voice is hoarse! Between yesterday’s blog and today’s I am out of laughs and tears!

I love my sisters and brothers in petty. *group hug*

4. KayMac
    May 29, 2015 at 11:50 am

See, Auntie Jackee’s shade is THE MAIN reason I follow her…her shade goes so hard in the paint!!!!

Ennieweighs…Cheryl should prolly go ahead and have all the seats because I just know that all of Anita’s Auntie-Homies will be coming for her edges…#AuntieWar

5. Bukky
    May 29, 2015 at 1:11 pm

Have a sick baby and you miss ALL THE GOOD gisting!!! Dang!!! I was dying from your storify alone, now let me go read the original post.

6. Erin
    May 29, 2015 at 1:18 pm

My tear ducts are DRY!!! I have used up EVERY SINGLE TEAR laughing at Jackee!!!

7. May 29, 2015 at 7:19 pm

I guess she was taking a page from Robin’s VERY public Keith Sweat concert for Paula; you know, the public begging and asking the fans to intercede. Maybe she missed the part where Paula PROMPLTY divorced his ass and said “BYE ROBIN!”

8. RaeJae
    May 29, 2015 at 9:20 pm

Meanwhile my auntie Chaka is sitting back tossing that lovely mane and giggling