About Friendship, The Auntie War and Good Tea

Comments on this entry are closed.

• mobaygurl May 29, 2015, 10:56 am

this is so hilarious, sad and awesome all at the same time.
    Luvvie, you are truly doing a public service on this here Friday. #mademymorning

• howlingbanshee May 29, 2015, 11:06 am

Question: 35 years from now, who will Beyonce publicly ignore?
    Also, is anyone else as concerned as I am for the future of Aunties in the music industry? What kind of shenanigans will Rhianna, Nicki, and whoever else is out there be up to 35 years from?

• Bukky May 29, 2015, 1:19 pm

I predict Auntie Rihanna shenanigans will be epic!!! You know all your cool aunties had lives like hers: dating all the men, partying, going on trips on a whim, blazing up/drinking all the time…I can’t wait for her Behind the Music!!!!

She’s either gonna become saved or start to tone it down once she hits hers 40s but I’m all the way here for it!

• KayMee May 29, 2015, 4:14 pm

Honey, I am already that auntie. #45andfahn #childfree #coolauntie

• Drea823 May 29, 2015, 11:13 am

Ok, o know I say this a lot but thank goodness I work from home because I would surely get asked to leave messing with Luvvie and the LuvvNation! I have laughed so much my voice is hoarse! Between yesterday’s blog and today’s I am out of laughs and tears!

I love my sisters and brothers in petty. *group hug*

• KayMac May 29, 2015, 11:50 am

See, Auntie Jackee’s shade is THE MAIN reason I follow her…her shade goes so hard in the paint!!!!

Ennieweighs…Cheryl should prolly go ahead and have all the seats because I just know that all of Anita’s Auntie-Homies will be coming for her edges…#AuntieWar

• Bukky May 29, 2015, 1:11 pm

Have a sick baby and you miss ALL THE GOOD gisting!!! Dang!!! I was dying from your storify alone, now let me go read the original post.

• Erin May 29, 2015, 1:18 pm

My tear ducts are DRY!!! I have used up EVERY SINGLE TEAR laughing at Jackee!!!

• Yoki May 29, 2015, 7:19 pm

I guess she was taking a page from Robin’s VERY public Keith Sweat concert for Paula; you know, the public begging and asking the fans to intercede. Maybe she missed the part where Paula PROMPLTY divorced his ass and said “BYE ROBIN!”

• RaeJae May 29, 2015, 9:20 pm

Meanwhile my auntie Chaka is sitting back tossing that lovely mane and giggling

MENU