Famous folks

About Ciara, Future and The Inconsistent Hoe Label

It has been weeks since Future started his press tour that was supposed to be about his album but it turned into a junket about insulting his ex and one of the mothers (there’s like 4 or 5) of one of his children, Ciara. Long story short, he’s not pleased about her relationship with Russell Wilson and he’s using the guise of not wanting another man around his son so quick.

All I know is that I hate when hoes throw stones from their glasshouses. Future got some nerve insinuating anything about Ciara with his Groupon Peen. His butthurt is showing and he should tuck it in.

Ciara and Future

Now the internet has been talking nonstop about them, and a picture dropped yesterday of Baby Future (yes, that’s his name) hugging Russell at one of his practices. People are dragging Ci-Ci by her hair in these eStreets and I’m good and tired of it. So I went on a Twitter rant. I Storifyed it below. If you can’t view it below, check it out on Storify.

LET CIARA LIVE. May she Matrix backbend on all her haters.

5 Things That Will Happen Before Will and Jada Ever Divorce

The Drake vs. Meek Mill Beef is a Lesson in Failing Successfully

1. Charl
    August 4, 2015 at 11:40 am

“Groupon peen”!!!!! Dead!! LOLOLOL

• Tiffany
      August 4, 2015 at 4:18 pm

Yassss! I can’t even read anymore because I’m HOLLERING!!! Lawd!

2. August 4, 2015 at 11:41 am

All Of This! I’m so sick of hearing Future talk bad about her and the ONLY thing she has done was move on. We don’t know how long her and he dude has been seeing each other and as long as the baby ain’t being hurt, let that girl be. DAMN!

3. Luxurylatte
    August 4, 2015 at 11:54 am

Tell the truth!! And you wanna know what REALLY grinds my gears? These silly basic broads who are also caping for Future. Look little girls, just because a man has a few dollars DOES NOT mean he earns complete dominance over YOUR life. He does NOT have the RIGHT to tell you who can and can not visit you in your home, even if he’s paying the rent, child support whatever. That is abuse and shouldn’t be tolerated by anyone.

Pathetic how all these urban black male celebs will hoot n holler about black lives matter and how they should be respected, but CAN’T WAIT to tell a black woman she ain’t ish, ain’t never gonna be ish, and don’t deserve ish. Get everyone and their momma pregnant, but want you to raise the baby, but don’t bring no other dudes around “my” baby. FOH

• jimmy
      August 4, 2015 at 3:12 pm

BE YOU!!!!!! Damn really Future is on some little boy shit. He was tired of playing with his toy so he put it down but now he’s mad because someone picked it up. And that’s the way he views her, as a possession.

So how many of his other baby mamas have moved on with their lives? Why is he not throwing a tantrum about them? Is it because Russell Wilson is richer, respectable, better looking, and actually famous? Yeah I thought so.

There is no law stating that he and Ciara cannot co-parent so yes he is allowed to spend time with his son. The time Baby Future spends with his mom and her seemingly nice boyfriend does not take time away from that shitbag so, Future, go take him to the park, get some ice cream, go fishing, but just stop being a little stupid ass bitch you stupid hoe.

PS- And Future if you want to impress us (& I know you do), actually put out some music because we have no idea who you are.

4. Brandi
    August 4, 2015 at 11:55 am

You give me life! Consistently too lol

5. fresh
    August 4, 2015 at 12:01 pm

I’ve never heard of Future prior to Ciara dating him. I can’t name one song by the dude. Now that they’ve broken up, the only time I hear of him is when he’s linking his name with Ciara’s. Someone needs to offer him a glass of sitchoassdown followed by a shutthefuckup chaser.

• Redefining
      August 4, 2015 at 2:44 pm

THANK YOU!!! I SHALL BE using this comment “…a glass of sitchoassdown followed by a shutthefuckup chaser!” I LIVE!! #YouWILLseethisAGAIN

• Mrs. Stribling
      August 4, 2015 at 3:02 pm

“…glass of sitchoassdown followed by a shutthefuckup chaser.” THIS GAVE ME LIFE!

• SIPort
      August 9, 2015 at 2:06 pm

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AH

6. Ashley
    August 4, 2015 at 12:08 pm

I’m really sick of this. I’m disgusted allllll the males are defending Future and calling CiCi out her name and see nothing wrong with it. It’s ok for them to have a dozen kids with all these baby mommas and take the kids around these random strippers and instagram boutique owning thots, but when Ciara moves on to a good man, she’s a hoe? It’s important for a mother to allow her child to interact with the man she’s dating to see how it goes. We know a real mother won’t continue a relationship with a man if he doesn’t accept her child. It’s a packaged deal!

Future is butt hurt because he’s a lame who makes crappy music and CiCi landed back on her feet after he messed over her. So he can just keep drinking his dirty sprite, mumbling and slurring on tracks, and wearing Jeepers Creepers hats and stfu because I’m not here for it. And all these bummy rappers and actors that’s defending him can find a stadium of seats because they all got baby mommas floating around and barely seeing their kids on a regular just like Future. Birds of a feather sho nuff mutha loving flock together. And all these birds got some nerve to attack Ciara. She a strong black woman that’s learned from her past/mistakes and is moving on to something better. And Future is a a douche for calling the mother of his son out her name. CiCi needs to change that baby’s name so he don’t grow up trying to be a mini me of his wack ass Freddy Krueger looking chauvinistic hoe ass sperm donor.

• Cleojonz
      August 5, 2015 at 3:45 pm

And how is she a hoe when they are not even having sex??? I am befuddled and confused.

7. Lisa
    August 4, 2015 at 12:19 pm

When Ciara broke up with him, she didn’t bad mouth him about his cheating. She picked herself up, got in amazing shape, and found her a good man. I fail to see the problem here. But now Future realizes he’s not needed for anything. Meanwhile Russ is grinning because he’s got money & the girl.

• MrsO
      August 4, 2015 at 12:41 pm

I agree! She’s stayed classy and hasn’t said a bad thing about her ex. Those people hating her and Wilson are just fools. She’s happy and Future and his fans can’t stand it.

8. Elle
    August 4, 2015 at 12:58 pm

Dead at “I’M THE QUEEN OF ZAMUNDA, YOU AIN’T KNOW?” Also, to the guy who asked who you where to be giving orders- sir, where in the entire fvck did Luvvie give a single order to anybody?? Reading is fundamental. This guy must be part of the future hive (yes, unfortunately that exists. It consists of grown ass dead beat dads who cape for Thotimus Prime, aka Future Sr).

• Karmoo
      August 6, 2015 at 12:03 pm

Dead@Thotimus Prime..send the hearse

9. M
    August 4, 2015 at 1:20 pm

If these non football watching kids truly understood who Russell is they’d spend less time checking Ciara and spend more time getting rid of the “Futures” in their lives. I’m rooting so hard for them right now & hope they stay together for years and years and laugh at annual reports of their demise like Will & Jada (except Russell not gonna have kids acting special).

• jimmy
      August 4, 2015 at 3:16 pm

I know right. I will offer to babysit just so she and Russell can have alone time. I really want this relationship to work.

10. notconvincedgranny
    August 4, 2015 at 2:40 pm

Future doesn’t care about the baby; he’s all turrchy because Ciara UPGRADED.

Talking that ignant ish about this isn’t done “in our community.” Man, I don’t want to live in the fetid, crap covered, land of irresponsibility he comes from; not only is that the problem, this crusty pimple is actively perpetuating that myth.

Better no father than a stepfather who stepped up when the sperm donor fell down, huh? Years from now young Russell (he will change his name when he has a chance) will call Shaq and ask if he can cover “Biological Didn’t Bother.”

Placed along side Russell, Future knows he doesn’t have one.

• LadyLarke
      August 5, 2015 at 12:27 pm

All of this! You, my darling, have won the Internet for the week. Go now and claim your throne!!!

11. Tiffany
    August 4, 2015 at 4:30 pm

I’m trying to figure out the accurate definition of a “hoe.” Aren’t Ciara and Russell (allegedly) celibate? How does that constitute “hoe” behavior on her part and not Future’s who has, like, 87 baby mammas? Like, really? I wanna know! It’s sooo clear that he’s jealous that Ciara’s moved on and he has no more control over her or what she does.

Future betta thank Ciara and Baby Jesus for all this publicity he’s getting because no one will give two dambs about him in six months.

12. Lisa
    August 4, 2015 at 4:36 pm

Never heard of Future until he dated Ciara. She has said nothing bad about him on social media that I’ve seen….and did Future’s simple ass ever consider that maybe the practice was the only place she actually had the baby around fine ass Russell???….and if he’s willing to include her child in their courtship I am all for it….I am sure she took a lot into consideration before letting Russell into their lives….if Future took fatherhood seriously this shouldn’t be a threat. Where’s his other kids? Is he worried about them? Doubt it.

13. August 4, 2015 at 5:56 pm

As a single mom, I have soooo many feelings about this discussion. The first feeling is that everyone should stay out of it. The second feeling is that Future is included in the first statement.

Grown people figure this out. I’m not saying things are perfect with my child’s dad and I but we have tried to set rules for when meetings will take place because they will. You know it’s coming so, plan for it instead of acting like she’s doing something wrong.

Also, men do this all the time on the DL. So what’s the difference? I’m so damn tired of hearing this whole “men are molesters” BS! Have we not learned from other’s experiences?!? Women can be spiteful and hateful and we can say that they can do as much harm, if not more. Let it go. As a mother, it is insulting that someone would think that I’d just pick up a random dude and give him unadulterated access to my child for his evil ways.

Folks need to take a plethora of seats in the petty section where they don’t serve the good popcorn. Starting with Future and his Groupon peen and petty butthurt self.

• Cleojonz
      August 5, 2015 at 3:52 pm

“As a mother, it is insulting that someone would think that I’d just pick up a random dude and give him unadulterated access to my child for his evil ways.”
      Thank you! I was a single mother until my son was 12 and I hardly let ANYBODY meet my son. Dudes would ask but if I didn’t see the relationship going anywhere I was like nah B. Too much too soon. I’m sure Ciara put a lot of thought into whether they are actually trying to build a real relationship before she let Russell meet her son. It can be soul crushing for the kid when certain situations don’t work out.

14. Drea823
    August 4, 2015 at 6:04 pm

I despise Future with the strength of 8 million elephants for speaking the way he does about one of the mothers of his children and all the dudes and chicks caping for him. It’s the lowest of the low.

May a thousand fleas infest his “groupon peen” and his arms be to short to scratch. Ol mumble mouthed bastid.

15. Trini4Real
    August 4, 2015 at 6:26 pm

“FUTURE HAS KIDS WITH FIVE DIFFERENT PEOPLE. That’s HOE executive board.” Girl, I wanna call that the starting lineup for the Miami Heat.

16. Hidaya
    August 4, 2015 at 6:28 pm

Can talk see it? Future’s strategy is to make Russell get tired of the drama and break up with Ciara! Future ain’t so crazy after all.

17. KayMee
    August 4, 2015 at 6:37 pm

Confidence is silent, insecurity is loud. If this Future character is really so worried about his son and potential harm, how about he respect his son’s mother and stop calling her out of her name in public forums? That’s pretty harmful to a child IMO. Calling your child’s mother a bItch is calling your child a Son of a BITCH.

• Jill
      August 11, 2015 at 11:33 am

PREACH!

18. jinks
    August 4, 2015 at 9:04 pm

I had to get off the floor after reading Luvvie’s post and the comments I was laughing so hard!

If we looked up hoe in the dictionary Future Sr pic would be there with a caption : “ladies, if you see this man naked, RUN”.

This clown (and I mean clown) gotta whole lota hormones trying to talk about Ciara when he has been enough kids to field a basketball squad. I’m sorry, you had not one problem bringing Ciara around YOUR kids, but you wanna get salty cause she upgraded?
    Mitch please

I’m trying to figure out why he can’t use a condom. You cheat on a chick AFTER she gives birth to your 20th child and all of a sudden, YOU SIR are the arbiter of morality? um no. hell no.

I’m trying to figure out what woman with self-esteem is pulling up her dress for you? cause the sorority of sisterhood needs to find her and get her into triflin n-word rehab. cause she can’t be allowed alone around ANY MAN cause she acting like a full fledged fool.

So Future, you being a MITCH (and your Future MITCH hive) and got your panties in a bunch because Ciara (and these other guys baby-mommas) moved on after they dropped babies before they realized you weren’t worth 2 dead flies?

please.

Ya’ll just salty cause the Ciara and your baby-mommas woke up from their comas and collectively ran from ya’ll. At what point did you all think that a woman won’t realize just how triflin you are? and so now you go on social media and ride her dating choices, sexuality and parenting skills cause she aint playing naked games with you? I’m gonna need all of ya’ll to grow a pair.

While Luvvie ain’t the Queen of Ya’ll, She is our Princess and you better recognize it! Ya’ll just mad cause she used little words to tell you about yourself.

19. Adrian MD
    August 5, 2015 at 12:35 pm

Greetings! Someone’s FB comment lead my to your blog. I have just subscribed, and only because of you, do I wish I was on Twitter. I’m glad someone is speaking up for her, I guess that hit dog hollered. I really, truly honest to God, hope and pray that Ciara and this Russell make it, just because of her naysayers and haters. And as for dude that suggests that Future (Ciara’s PAST), take their son to some strippers and take a picture….REALLY??? Is that the equivalent to you, dog? …sounds like his child could use being brought up w/o him :-/

20. b.
    August 5, 2015 at 3:56 pm

LMAO @ “For everyone who wants to play devil’s advocate, remember that the devil never told you he needed a doula. He got this.”

21. Tia
    August 6, 2015 at 9:38 am

Thank you so much Luvvie for sticking up for Ciara! I have nothing funny or witty to add but I am so tired of the double standard when it comes to women being called hoes while men can do worse and its alright. It sickens me. At what point can a single mother move on with her life? Why is it a requirement that these sperm donors can try to rule our lives just because we have a child that they aren’t even taking care of properly? I say yayyy Ciara! I hope they get married and have a long and happy relationship while Future can sit and realize he is now the past.

22. SIPort
    August 9, 2015 at 2:13 pm

He’s mad because Ciara upgraded.

beginning. middle.end of the story.

23. Jill
    August 11, 2015 at 11:31 am

Those same people trying to shame Ci Ci were all “that’s a real woman” when she was carting around all of Future’s kids. Aint enough seats for these idiots and their team captain T.I. and co-captain Lil Duval.

24. […] LET CIARA LIVE. May she Matrix backbend on all her haters. I don’t even know the players involved in this and I don’t need to. Luvvie’s writing style has me in stitches and she is absolutely right about the double standard sexism happening here. […]

25. Eryqua
    October 5, 2015 at 2:49 pm

If it wasn’t for my grandmother moving on to a better man I would not be here. My grandfather stepped in where another left and helped raise a beautiful family. Her eldest followed my grandfather’s example, when he married my aunt he adopted her daughter as well. Same with my brother in law and his wife’s daughter. There are sperm donors and then there are Father’s.

26. スーパーブランドコピー激安販売!
    高品質2015シャネル スーパーコピー激安專門店弊社は海外大好評を博くシャネル コピー激安老舗です,2015高品質シャネル バッグ コピー,シャネル 靴 コピー,シャネル 財布 コピー品の品質はよくて、激安の大特価でご提供します。 http://www.gginza.com/watch/omega/index.html