Famous folksSocial Media

Kanye Gotta Take His Ball and Go Home

The talk of this week has been Kanye West’s clapback on Wiz Khalifa, which he stupidly pulled Amber Rose (and her child) in by saying he got trapped by a stripper.

I’m traveling this week so I haven’t had time to write a proper thing but I’ve been tweeting about it so below is my Storify for it.

Kanye finger snap gif

I also did a Facebook live video on my Awesomely Luvvie fan page about this, so you can watch here.

If you can’t view the tweets below, check them out on Storify.

Bless this mess.
And notw, #KanyeAnalPlaylist is the #1 U.S. trending topic on Twitter. LMAO! No one has any chill.

Because You Need That Rude Waxer in Your Life

Frederick Douglass' Hair on Google Welcomes You to Black History Month

1. Lola
    January 29, 2016 at 1:47 pm

The moral of the story:
    People who live in ass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

• January 29, 2016 at 1:55 pm

This is how it must feel when doves cry. I am done and you win for best comment today!

2. January 29, 2016 at 1:57 pm

Kanye got North putting cold rags on his forehead while Kim is mad that she got that area bleached for nothing.

3. Luxurylatte
    January 29, 2016 at 3:19 pm

I am soooo tired of Kanye trying to shame Amber for being a stripper… While married to a broad whose hot pocket got more bodies than the Super Bowl. His entire rant was some ish he could have kept to himself.

#TeamAmber on this. Wiz too. That was his wife. That is their CHILD. TF wrong with you? Kanye seriously acts like a dirty broad with heavy cramps no money and one pad left. I’m glad Amber brought the gavel down. Ya go learn to stop slandering folks expecting no repercussions.

• Cynthia G
      January 29, 2016 at 9:33 pm

I wish I was drinking from a sippy cup when I read that because I legit just spilled rum & coke on my shirt laughing at you!

He is such a useless cunt and I have grown to have a deep appreciation for Amber (not as deep as her fingers went up his ass, but I digress). When he brought not only her but cute little Sebastian into this I was furious. But Amber kept her cool and skinned his ass-with a smirk on her face, I’m sure. And Kanye’s response was “……ummm…..I…..I…..didn’t do that…..” yeah ok, boy hush and remember who knows your secrets.

4. notconvincedgranny
    January 29, 2016 at 3:55 pm

I wish all of these drama queens would be placed in a trash compactor and let it do what it do. None of these kids have half a chance with parents like these (and yeah, I include Blac Chyna, Amber, Kim, Kanye, etc.). It would be funny were it not so damn dangerous.

5. C Lovick
    January 30, 2016 at 1:07 pm

She ain’t lying. Why you think Kanye paid her a million dollars to keep her mouth shut about their relationship. He’s probably going to try to sue her on the low now.